Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tired of the whining, complaining, bitching and moaning. boo fuckin hoo

nifer

All i hear from some people on here is how horrible the scene is in philly blahblahblah how much you hate it here wahwahwah and that theres nothing to do.

I ask of you people. what are YOU doing to improve the scene here? if youre just sitting on your ass waiting for something to happen, you have no room to judge.

Originally posted by nifer

I ask of you people. what are YOU doing to improve the scene here? if youre just sitting on your ass waiting for something to happen, you have no room to judge.

Well... after the interview and evening gown segments, i thought we could each do our special talent, and then wind the whole thing up with a... <squeal> fabulous swimsuit competition!!

that being said, what can i do to improve the philly club scene? hmm...

1. learn to juggle.

2. make it a personal mission to cleanse the city of every known Tilt remix.

3. start a fund to help our local DJs get the equipment and experience they need to provide us with world-class mixes. decorate shoeboxes like little turntables and leave at club entrances with the message: "Every day, our local DJs suffer the indignity of drinking cheap vodka and shopping at the dollar store just so they can afford some decent rekkids. This suffering does not have to continue! You can help! For a daily gift of only $25, you'll receive a picture of your DJ-In-Training at a recent party in Ibiza, Amsterdam or London. Imagine how great it will feel knowing you paid for those designer togs and essential party favors! You'll get a monthly newsletter telling you about all the fabulous places she's been and what shopping he's done. You'll also get a health report from her personal trainer and a detailed purchase list from his dealer. Get out your checkbook and stop the insanity now!"

4. promote charity fund by telling the guys on this board who think it says philADelphia that the whole thing was Sean O'Neal's idea.

5. picket the city paper demanding a nightlife editor under 40.

6. 0picket the inquirer demanding a nightlife editor under 80.

7. picket stephen starr period.

8. convince billy and michael weiss's father to adopt me, so i can have my own nightclub, too.

9. lobby for a club-wide ban on spandex.   the exception, of course, being shaft fridays at shampoo where it's clearly understood that this is a privilege, not a right.

10. secretly apply identifying stickers to all the "yah, i'm over these guys, but there's nothing else to do" S&D bullshitters who will invariably be overheard at electric factory. double stickers for any mention of twilo.
    you'll thank me later.

11. and last but not least, i could win the lottery and finally realize my dream of turning the eastern state penitentiary into the adult entertainment complex it was always meant to be.
    [/list=1]
    gaack.

- kestrel
    feeling momentarily empowered