Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Wax ???

axel-a-promos

I have such a horrible memory of Hot Wax....

This guy that I was seeing a few months ago was into a lot of D/S play...so me being the open minded sweetie that I am was all for a little exploration. So one night he gets the candles, and warns me that hot wax is coming....what I didn't know is he decided he was gonna pour a whole shitload of wax all over my poor lil' boobs and make me a new bra....

Funkiest shit....it hurt so much......I HATED IT! I ran into the bathroom with tears in my eyes, and waited for it to dry..then peeled it off....I guess the good thing that came out of that is that wax dosen't burn....no scars, no nothing....thank god!

Anywho, I wasn't seeing that guy much longer after that....That shit freaked me out so bad!

:worry::unhappy:

As with most things of this nature, you need to have it done right. Wax can be really intense if the person that's doing it to you knows what they're doing. A fawkin wax bra - what did he think it was, art class? Anyways...there is pleasure in pain...just not for everyone...

Damn girl you should have tested the waters first instead of diving right in and letting him pour that shit all over your nips! :shake:

I personally have never gone there- I accidentally spilled wax all over my ankles once; and even that hurt like a bitch! I don't know, maybe in the right context it could be ok.

Originally posted by tastyt

Damn girl you should have tested the waters first instead of diving right in and letting him pour that shit all over your nips! :shake:

I was completely clueless, and now will never go down that road again.....

However...I'm all for being tied up and having some clamps on the nips....LOL:eek: :laugh::eek:

Originally posted by marcid21

I have such a horrible memory of Hot Wax....

This guy that I was seeing a few months ago was into a lot of D/S play...so me being the open minded sweetie that I am was all for a little exploration. So one night he gets the candles, and warns me that hot wax is coming....what I didn't know is he decided he was gonna pour a whole shitload of wax all over my poor lil' boobs and make me a new bra....

Funkiest shit....it hurt so much......I HATED IT! I ran into the bathroom with tears in my eyes, and waited for it to dry..then peeled it off....I guess the good thing that came out of that is that wax dosen't burn....no scars, no nothing....thank god!

Anywho, I wasn't seeing that guy much longer after that....That shit freaked me out so bad!

:worry::unhappy:

:laugh: :laugh:

SORRY BABY,, BUT I CAN PICTURE U RUNNING TO BATHROOM CRYING!! AND THE LOOK ON HIS FACE ...:confused:

I HATE PAIN TOO..