Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me??

chynado11

Originally posted by crownroyal

Upscale sushi bar that plays drum & bass and adult kung fu anime on the walls. Really good martini's and vodka tonics. Model material scattered about...

I heard you rave about the martini's there once before but how's the sushi. And how much a martini?? Damn a martini sounds really good now.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by therunner

Where is it and as long as it's not over $10 a drink then I'm in.

Cool, it's across the street from Club 5/Red a few doors down from 1223. Wanna go now? Or should we do the meetup thang later this week? Jroo, are you down also? You need to so you can meet some girls that are out of high school.

Cool, it's across the street from Club 5/Red a few doors down from 1223. Wanna go now? Or should we do the meetup thang later this week? Jroo, are you down also? You need to so you can meet some girls that are out of high school.

OK that helps me none. I have no clue where club red is or 1223. I don't get out much cause I work all the time. And for later in the week I start my fucked up schedule tomorrow at 10am then work thr fri and sat 10-10.

OK that helps me none. I have no clue where club red is or 1223. I don't get out much cause I work all the time. And for later in the week I start my fucked up schedule tomorrow at 10am then work thr fri and sat 10-10.

LOL, I'm from LA I don't understand DC still! It has a white glass window and says "Dragonfly." ROFL just kidding umm, somebody help me out here and explain where this place is!

LOL, I'm from LA I don't understand DC still! It has a white glass window and says "Dragonfly." ROFL just kidding umm, somebody help me out here and explain where this place is!

Give me street name or something and I can plot it on map quest. they are usually pretty good with maps, and how is parking in the area?

Give me street name or something and I can plot it on map quest. they are usually pretty good with maps, and how is parking in the area?

Parking sucks so I usually park illegally cos I figure, out of all the time you get away with it, it equals the amount of one of the tickets. Anyways, Dragonfly. http://www.barseen.com/bars/index.cfm?bar_id=109&city_name=washington

Parking sucks so I usually park illegally cos I figure, out of all the time you get away with it, it equals the amount of one of the tickets. Anyways, Dragonfly. http://www.barseen.com/bars/index.cfm?bar_id=109&city_name=washington

Ok I am there, what time is good, it'll tak me an hour to get there I know cause these PEOPLE CAN"T FUCKING DRIVE AROUND HERE. But howmuch is a parking ticket here? The only place I ever go one was in Germany and it was around 20DM ($10).

ok, got it off of map quest and it looks prtty easy to find, and i know that area for not having any parking so I might just ride the bike up but need to check the weather channel before I do that. if it wasn't for the metro being so damn slow I would take that.

Ok I am there, what time is good, it'll tak me an hour to get there I know cause these PEOPLE CAN"T FUCKING DRIVE AROUND HERE. But howmuch is a parking ticket here? The only place I ever go one was in Germany and it was around 20DM ($10).

Cool, I wasn't sure what day you wanted to go, tonight right? How bout like 9pm. Also if you want, you can come with me to U-topia afterwards to meetup with a bunch of European friends of mine (like at 10 or 11). They're pretty cool. Most likely they'll all be blazed. Damn I wish we could get some people on here to go, but oh well. Jroo, where the hell you at? Call me foolio!

Dude I'll PM you my cell-

Cool, I wasn't sure what day you wanted to go, tonight right? How bout like 9pm. Also if you want, you can come with me to U-topia afterwards to meetup with a bunch of European friends of mine (like at 10 or 11). They're pretty cool. Most likely they'll all be blazed. Damn I wish we could get some people on here to go, but oh well. Jroo, where the hell you at? Call me foolio!

Dude I'll PM you my cell-

I got the PM but there was nothing in it, wierd cause CP window popped upand said you have a new msg but there was no msg. E-mail it to me maastrichtrunner@aol.com.

And nine sounds great, and for later sure I don't have to be back to the slave quarters until 10am

Originally posted by crank47

I used to hang at Dragonfly a lot. I hear they added a new lounge upstairs. I'd be up for it tomorrow, make it the meet-up.

Whats wrong with tonight?? What better do you have to do on anight like this than to go have a few hump day martini's and relax?

Guest jroo

Whats wrong with tonight?? What better do you have to do on anight like this than to go have a few hump day martini's and relax?

hey runner, did you get his cell number? and i'll come out too. runner, give me your cell number too, so that we can cordinate this .

Guest jroo

well, i am not crown, but you said that pm that he sent you didnt go through, so i was checking up on things, he's on his way to his place and im trying to make it so shit doesnt fall apart, i mean i did get woken up to come out tonight, but its all good,

Originally posted by jroo

well, i am not crown, but you said that pm that he sent you didnt go through, so i was checking up on things, he's on his way to his place and im trying to make it so shit doesnt fall apart, i mean i did get woken up to come out tonight, but its all good,

All right I am signing off now to freeup the line.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by chynado11

anyone wanna go to dragonfly with me? and get wasted and mangled????

:hat::smoke::gang::biggun::peeright::finger2:

CD

you catch on pretty quick, that's where we are going, give a call