Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dcsglow

hetrosexual board

Recommended Posts

jimi, your spelling sucks ass, dude and english is your first language: maybe you should take som ESL classes.

I agree with malanee, its about PLUR and we should respect all people whatever their sexual orientation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

jimi, your spelling sucks ass, dude and english is your first language: maybe you should take som ESL classes.

I agree with malanee, its about PLUR and we should respect all people whatever their sexual orientation.

whatever, just look at the pic of me and malanee, we dont care we just have fun in the tub...lol

CD

*had to say it:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

whatever, just look at the pic of me and malanee, we dont care we just have fun in the tub...lol

Yeah I love bisexual women! You better stop hating on my girls Jimi! So umm, when is the next bathtub session? I stuck up for you dammit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crownroyal

Yeah I love bisexual women! You better stop hating on my girls Jimi! So umm, when is the next bathtub session? I stuck up for you dammit!

i aint hating on anything or anyone foo, this is a joke thread, i just needed it to back up my statement...sheeit, stop crackin jokes cause homee don't play that foo! LOL, bisexual woman....*boing yoing yoing*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Ahem. A little clarification for those new to the board:

Chyna and I did NOT have sexual relations in a bathtub, or anywhere else for that matter!

Any questions?

question... how did you guys end up in a tub anyway?:confused: I mean not that it matters but I'm curious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Ahem. A little clarification for those new to the board:

Chyna and I did NOT have sexual relations in a bathtub, or anywhere else for that matter!

Any questions?

and i second that....no sexual relations, it was just a joke...people lets grow up..

:bounce:

Cd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

I know you are just kidding - but I want to emphasize to anyone posting or lurking that any and all sexualities are welcome here! The more the better! ;)

yes more sex here is welcomed at anytime, like she said, the more the better!! :):)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×