Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to do in Denver when...?

crank47

check the Denver CP board

:D

i dunno, i would check the Denver Post paper (or the Denver Enquirer...or the Denver Times...dont all cities have a Post, Enquirer or Times?) and see their entertainment section and see what comes up and then see if those places have web pages.

If u go to ATL, I would reccomend the Gold Club though :D

i heard that they were in remission this time of year though!

Hey isn't there a saying about "what happens ON the trip STAYS on the trip" ??? Think that includes, herpes, the HIV, stupid acts of drunkiness??? Hooking up with hot bods??? Hey you only live once right???

Hey Roo what's up for this weekend???

Originally posted by sauvee88

Hey isn't there a saying about "what happens ON the trip STAYS on the trip" ??? Think that includes, herpes, the HIV, stupid acts of drunkiness??? Hooking up with hot bods??? Hey you only live once right???

You both are going to have to face the wrath of Ruth - that's what's up for this weekend!

Damn Princesses!

Now that crank is out of town malanee is proly' gonna run amok...so I would take her warning seriously jroo and rico-suavee88

PLLLEEEEEEEEASE ...... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My princess style will always beat her........ well whatever......

Remember Crank IS out of town, thus no one to protect her.. :D

Originally posted by crank47

Anyone ever been? I'll be there one night (Sat., 3/2) on my way back from Breckenridge. I found one place called Vinyl (and Deep Dish will be there the night before :mad: ). Anyone have any other recommendations.

I would seriously look into joining a club, maybe the mile high club or something like that could be fun and worthwhile.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sauvee88

The same thing we do every weekend Brain, Try to take over the world, oh , and piss off mighty mouse, the venus fly trap over there.

i got mighty mouse from her superman avatar, and you know where i got the fly trap from. :)

Originally posted by jroo

The same thing we do every weekend Brain, Try to take over the world, oh , and piss off mighty mouse, the venus fly trap over there.

i got mighty mouse from her superman avatar, and you know where i got the fly trap from. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Wait, that's not funny....

:mad:

I'll tell you what I'm not doing......... I'm NOT paying $15 to go see Lawrence spin for a lousy 2 hours!!!! WTF!!!! I don't care if it's a CD release party or not. It's not like they're gonna give us the CD's or anything..... so why go?? Last weekend was too much $$$ anyways. So Saturday Heaven is sounding good.....

Tonight though I'm headed to Happy Hour somewhere in DC, still working out where........... I'll get back to you..........