Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to do in Denver when...?

crank47

Originally posted by sauvee88

I'll tell you what I'm not doing......... I'm NOT paying $15 to go see Lawrence spin for a lousy 2 hours!!!! WTF!!!! I don't care if it's a CD release party or not. It's not like they're gonna give us the CD's or anything..... so why go?? Last weekend was too much $$$ anyways. So Saturday Heaven is sounding good.....

Tonight though I'm headed to Happy Hour somewhere in DC, still working out where........... I'll get back to you..........

rico-suavee, dude its also dave ralph, felix da housecat and alex whalen, yeah, maybe it does suck that they only get 1:30 each, but then again they might put their best shit on for 90mins....$15, to much? Even if u rolled it would be $35...i also want to see if the table in the front they still have Sinestro's set that they resocorded when he opened up for Acquaviva last month...or 2 montsh ago....

rico-suavee, dude its also dave ralph, felix da housecat and alex whalen, yeah, maybe it does suck that they only get 1:30 each, but then again they might put their best shit on for 90mins

Perhaps........ But we can see Alex and Dave anytime..... just not too appealing.... then again I can always get talked into shit I don't plan on doing.... :D:D

Originally posted by sauvee88

Perhaps........ But we can see Alex and Dave anytime..... just not too appealing.... then again I can always get talked into shit I don't plan on doing.... :D:D

by the way, where is jimi? he's into trance, i wonder why he isnt checkin chr. lawrence?