Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
romy20

My dream last night

Ok, well last night I had a dream that I gave this guy a blow job, and we did stuff blah blah, and its a guy that I sometimes see when I go out and we talk. I mean yeah he's kinda cute or whatever.

Soooo, after I had this dream I woke up and was sooo horny and I just wanted him (the guy in the dream) lol

But the thing is that I have a boyfriend, and every once in a while I'll have a dream about a guy that I know and for a few days Ill just think about him.

And yes I do love my boyfriend and I do dream about him too lol

But I mean its just that for these fews days I kinda think about the other guy, well until those feelings from the dream go away.

Its like what you felt in the dream carrys on with you in real life for a few days after, but eventually goes away.

So does this happen to anyone else and is it normal???

ok thanks:D

Originally posted by romy20

Ok, well last night I had a dream that I gave this guy a blow job, and we did stuff blah blah, and its a guy that I sometimes see when I go out and we talk. I mean yeah he's kinda cute or whatever.

Soooo, after I had this dream I woke up and was sooo horny and I just wanted him (the guy in the dream) lol

But the thing is that I have a boyfriend, and every once in a while I'll have a dream about a guy that I know and for a few days Ill just think about him.

And yes I do love my boyfriend and I do dream about him too lol

But I mean its just that for these fews days I kinda think about the other guy, well until those feelings from the dream go away.

Its like what you felt in the dream carrys on with you in real life for a few days after, but eventually goes away.

So does this happen to anyone else and is it normal???

ok thanks:D

woAh...ImAgiNe your boyfriend knew you were haViNg theSE DreAMs....He would probably look like these guys:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: