Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

crownroyal!!

hey bud, i tried to do what you said about the winamp thing, but i'm having problems. are you on AIM? hit me up - i'm Madam Millie B

otherwise, i need more help. i opened up winamp but you can't just go to "file - setup" or whatever is was. ???

Originally posted by MadamMillie

hey bud, i tried to do what you said about the winamp thing, but i'm having problems. are you on AIM? hit me up - i'm Madam Millie B

otherwise, i need more help. i opened up winamp but you can't just go to "file - setup" or whatever is was. ???

You scared me, I thought I was caught doing something. I'll PM you my number and you can call me. I'm at work and my firewall blocks out IM's.

Originally posted by crownroyal

Shit that was totally an accident, freudian slip...

Shit, my subconcious can't even keep secrets.

hey dumbass, you didn't say PUBIC, you said PUBLIC, Vic just changed it when he quoted what you said, look up at the original, don't let Vic brainwash you like that...changing quotes is the first sign of attachment to the victim!:eek:

Originally posted by dcsglow

hey dumbass, you didn't say PUBIC, you said PUBLIC, Vic just changed it when he quoted what you said, look up at the original, don't let Vic brainwash you like that...changing quotes is a sign of attachment to the victim!:eek:

Doh! Still got caught

Originally posted by dcsglow

hey dumbass, you didn't say PUBIC, you said PUBLIC, Vic just changed it when he quoted what you said, look up at the original, don't let Vic brainwash you like that...changing quotes is the first sign of attachment to the victim!:eek:

wtf? all of a sudden ur sherlock holmes...the only holmes you would aspire to be is john not sherlock