Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i thought that these two boards were cool with each other these days

shugabooga

This whole "board pride" is so hilarious and always cracks me up.

Especially as most people came from the same board anyway. At some point they just felt "too cool" for all those newbies (after all, it takes SOOOO much to become a 'legend' on a board...lol).

They must feel pretty bored on whatever board they are to take the time to read all those posts and than make comments somewhere else....

... everyone: "Just get a life, please"!!!! :rolleyes:

mostly CPers posting on both boards... isnt that possible..

and it is a public message board and the people can say whatever they want.. I am great friends with the owners of VIP and I can tell you this.. great people... so you can judge a board by a few people that post but i would rather judge it by the people who put it ourt there... Take the time to get to know these people, you may be very surprised..

Howabout this give them a little credit for creating a message board without advertisements and with out investor money and without the rules... or you can just start drama for no reason.. Willy

PS Hi Lainie nice talking with you the other day ...

Originally posted by willot

and it is a public message board and the people can say whatever they want.. I am great friends with the owners of VIP and I can tell you this.. great people... so you can judge a board by a few people that post but i would rather judge it by the people who put it ourt there... Take the time to get to know these people, you may be very surprised..

Howabout this give them a little credit for creating a message board without advertisements and with out investor money and without the rules... or you can just start drama for no reason.. Willy

Well, first of all I wasn't actually referring to shugabooga...

Secondly....I'm a SHE as the xx chromosome stands for female...

and last but not least...what's your point ???? No one said that people weren't nice or tried to attack the people that created the boards. I only pointed out the stupidity of taking this whole board business too seriously.

Originally posted by willot

I know tons of people from VIP (including Bob, Donny & Tina, and I agree with you, they're all very nice) and a lot of them were on that thread, which is what surprised me. the person who started that thread has always been one of the cool posters and i always enjoy her comments, that's why i was surprised that she started a topic like that. kind of out of character for her, and like i said, i thought these two boards were cool with each other these days.

as for creating a message board without advertisements, investors or rules, that's not an issue for me (nor is it relevant to this thread) but i certainly respect their choices and DaVe's too.