Clubplanet Nightlife Community

USA vs Germany hockey

Ronin

americans are looking good. plus they got the momentum.

but if it comes down to USA and russians then russians will kick ass. when it comes down to it, you just cant mess with Kovalev, Fedorov, Yashin, etc. etc.

this looks like it'll be a good showdown. but i think USA were lucky that Russians were all over the place the other night and couldnt get offense together. now that the RUssians played a few games together, they'll be in it next time.

haha you guys are kidding right? the russians will destroy american boys. US only beat em once, and they are still talkin about it. no way, you guys will be playing against legends, picked from the finest russian teams. 5-2 Russia, and thats flattering.

heres the famous CSKA, central army, my boy federov, nemchinov, bure and fetisov played for this legendary club.

>

this is Moscow Dynamo, my uncle played for this one back in the 70s, they were never as good as the Kiev team though.

Dynamo_Jersey_Closeup.jpg

this is Zapad Traktor, some of the best Siberian players play for this team, know for aggressiveness.

Traktor_Jersey_Closeup.jpg

wish we had this guy on the team, the greatest goalie of all time Tretyak. now we got Habibulin, whos ehhhh, ok i guess.

tretiak1.jpg

tretiak4.jpg

the reason why russian defense is sub par is because guys like Fetisov arent playing anymore.