Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
magilicuti

Favorite Movies?

Recommended Posts

Watching T2 here. Classic movie.

We are suppose to all be dead April 1997 according to this movie though :(

Arnold is the man. Anyone ever see him in pumping iron before he actually started acting? Its about his body building career. He was a fucking animal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have too many favorite movies..well lets start:

T2

Every James Bond movie

Beverly Hills Cop

The Fugitive

Tombstone

Goodfellas

Bronx Tale (filmed on my block)

Shawshank Redemption

Silence of the Lambs

Mission Impossible 2

The French Connection

Traffic

Snatch

The Usual Suspects

Ronin

The Ninth Gate

Way of the Gun

The BReakfast Club

Boiler Room

True Romance

Pulp Fiction

Big Trouble in Little China

Bill & teds Excellent Adventure

Dark City

The Goonies

Star Wars Trilogy

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Groove

I cant choose just one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by totallytrance

ok let's play a game....name a movie then you ask another a question but has to be related to the previous answer...

so here we go....

Q happens in Las Vegas and there's only one female involved in the movie....

give me a hint, not sure how this works. only movie i've seen that takes place in las vegas is casino too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by smokesum

I have too many favorite movies..well lets start:

T2 ****

Every James Bond movie **1/2

Beverly Hills Cop ***

The Fugitive ***

Tombstone **1/2 "ill be your huckleberry" ;)

Goodfellas :** 1/2

Bronx Tale (filmed on my block) -- never saw the whole thing

Shawshank Redemption ***

Silence of the Lambs ***

Mission Impossible 2 ***

The Usual Suspects **1/2

The BReakfast Club **1/2

Boiler Room * 1/2

True Romance **

Pulp Fiction ** 1/2

Bill & teds Excellent Adventure *

The Goonies ***

Star Wars Trilogy *** 1/2

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon ***

Groove ** 1/2

I cant choose just one.

gladiator

top gun

Blade

The Program

flashdance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by totallytrance

ok let's play a game....name a movie then you ask another a question but has to be related to the previous answer...

so here we go....

Q happens in Las Vegas and there's only one female involved in the movie....

a little too complicated for me right now;) :tongue: :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite movies are:

Rosemary's Baby

Frantic

Death and the Maiden

Repulsion

The Ninth Gate

Looking for Richard

The Godfather parts II and III

Dog Day Afternoon

Cruising

Author, Author

Scarface

Carlito's Way

The Fury

Blowout

Blow-up

Dressed to Kill

Obsession

Sisters

Raising Cain

Predator

Predator II

Mean Streets

Taxi Driver

Afterhours

Deathtrap

A Shock to the System

The Holocroft Covenant

The Diary of Anne Frank

Happiness

Welcome to the Dollhouse

Requiem for a Heavyweight

Machine Gun Kelly

The Fighting Sullivans

Marnie

Family Plot

Frenzy

Rear Window

Topaz

Rope

Dial M for Murder

Strangers on a Train

Rebecca

The Birds

Vertigo

Notorious

Sleepaway Camp

Terror Train

Bloodfeast

Child's Play 1 and 2

Bang the Drum Slowly

The Don is Dead

Shocker

The Amityville Horror

Tamburlaine

The Killing Fields

The Deer Hunter

Bastard out of Carolina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

My favorite movies are:

Rosemary's Baby

Frantic

Death and the Maiden

Repulsion

The Ninth Gate

Looking for Richard

The Godfather parts II and III

Dog Day Afternoon

Cruising

Author, Author

Scarface

Carlito's Way

The Fury

Blowout

Blow-up

Dressed to Kill

Obsession

Sisters

Raising Cain

Predator

Predator II

Mean Streets

Taxi Driver

Afterhours

Deathtrap

A Shock to the System

The Holocroft Covenant

The Diary of Anne Frank

Happiness

Welcome to the Dollhouse

Requiem for a Heavyweight

Machine Gun Kelly

The Fighting Sullivans

Marnie

Family Plot

Frenzy

Rear Window

Topaz

Rope

Dial M for Murder

Strangers on a Train

Rebecca

The Birds

Vertigo

Notorious

Sleepaway Camp

Terror Train

Bloodfeast

Child's Play 1 and 2

Bang the Drum Slowly

The Don is Dead

Shocker

The Amityville Horror

Tamburlaine

The Killing Fields

The Deer Hunter

Bastard out of Carolina

that's it?:rolleyes: ...hehehehe j/k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sexxyh

~~ requiem for a dream

blade

scarface

matrix

devil's advocate

kids

go

swordfish

bloodsport

gone in 60 seconds

fast and the furious

if looks could kill

last 3 james bond movies

T2

brothers

there are many more...........:bounce:

REQUiEM for a DREAM is GREATTTT!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×