Things U Will Never Try In Bed??

bluegirl

so ive been told that there isnt anything i wouldnt do, haha

actually i will not do anything sexual with animals

other than that i'm down to try anything at least once

cause u never know if ull like it

where do the rest of u draw the line

or what do u absolutely refuse to do?

Well actually if I'm honest to myself, there are a few things that I will (most likely) never do in bed.

There are the obvious ones...that have already been mentioned several times (animals, kids, bodily waste etc.). But then there are also the things that I do not heavily object to, but that I also, personally, don't think I will ever try either.

As sassa mentioned:

anal...I still have an issue with that and I'm not sure about it and not very keen on trying either

bisexual experience..... haven't met THE girl that would turn me on yet and I also believe that I have met the man of my life and as he isn't interested in any three-some....there is no pressure from that side either....so nope, I don't think I will ever do that

threesome's in general.... me and my baby are very monogam and very much into eachother...so I don't really think we would like to invite another person into our little world

so these things aren't so much that I believe there are bad or feel disgusted about or anything like this....it's just that I don't think they will really happen in my life (if you understand what I mean).

....ooops, sorry for talking so much, it's just a boring Thursday afternoon in the office :)

ok - truth is, other than the obvious, i'm not sure -

No animals, bodily wastes, third party, etc.

i dont think i can truly answer this cuz there have been situations where i thought, i will never do that, and then i did...not because of anything other than the right circumstances and mood can change everything...

Originally posted by glowdancer

ok i have another one for u

would u have sex with a midget

or how bout someone who is mentally or physically handicapped??

define mentally handicapped because imo there were plenty of those but i didnt realize it until later...

Originally posted by glowdancer

ok i have another one for u

would u have sex with a midget

or how bout someone who is mentally or physically handicapped??

I don't know about that one, I am inclined to say no. Stranger things could happen though. But I say no.

Well...assuming an (at least seemingly) normal partner (ie - mentally and physically with it enough to be consensual, adult, etc), there's not a lot I wouldn't at least try once.

But....

Just say no to bodily waste.

No rape fantasy type s&m stuff (the real thing sort of spoiled that)

No animals (but I've gotta give props to Catherine the Great ;) )

No maple syrup (come on! It's sticky!)

Other than that...can't think of a whole lot I wouldn't do. :grin: