Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B.u.M.p Meetup?

avalondon3

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Sooo.....

it doesn't really mean anything? It's just a bunch of people who like posting together?

How anticlimatic : (

It's a little more than that. Consider us the off-topic forum. Anything goes here, except sig tests!!! :mad: Talk about whatever you wanna talk about: women, drugs, body odor, etc. Doesn't have to be club or music related either.

-Juice :afro:

Originally posted by o-jay®

I'm down for a meetup. I think we should have the first one at a lounge/bar. Where we can hear ourselves. How about Scopa, Abaya or Guernica, or some other place like that?

And don't worry totallytrance even if we have one before you're here, we'll probably have another one while you're here. :cool:

How 'Bout MarcH 2nd @ Carl Cox.... we will ALL be THeRe!!!

Is that at Exit?

March 2nd (Saturday) - DESTINATION NYC- Stuck on Earth & Tronic Treatment

LINE UP:

Area 1:

CARL COX

RICHIE HAWTIN

ERIC MORILLO...plus one Guest TBC

Atrium:

HIPP-E and HALO - H-Foundation

INFO: 9 PM till 7 AM - Tickets will be available starting Monday, Feb 4 through ticketweb.com, Satelitte Records and Other Music - Sponsored by Mixer, Kremlyovskaya and Red Bull - More Info: Carlcox.com - Southstreetseaport.com - 212-780-4614

www.Raveclick.com

I'm down for a meetup. I think we should have the first one at a lounge/bar. Where we can hear ourselves. How about Scopa, Abaya or Guernica, or some other place like that?

And don't worry totallytrance even if we have one before you're here, we'll probably have another one while you're here. :cool:

all right thanks that's nice..:)

Originally posted by totallytrance

I was born in Croatia then moved to Germany when I was 5

Germany's a beautiful country. I went to Trier a few years ago, then drove up the serpentine Mosel river up through all the quant towns there...it was real interesting and BoooDeFull :D

Plus, i bought wine in each little town there, a bottle of Reisling goes for $4 :tongue:

But to stay relative to this thread, what kind of scene are you guys n gals into? upscale/upper west, trendy midtown, anything goes village?/?

LET"S DO THIS :hat: