Clubplanet Nightlife Community

olympics . . .

eggmok

I like the guys that ski with the guns strapped on their backs. Then all of a sudden they just stop skiing and start shooting, they look like Bond, James Bond. I wish I could ski with a gun on my back, the slopes would be a lot less crowded.:blown: The ladies do it too, there's something about a chick skiing with a big gun on her back that I like!

I don't understand why they DQ'd the Korean dude last night to give Apollo the gold. I thought the guy in front always had the right of way. At least, that's how they justified it when the American dude elbowed the Korean dude and knocked him off the track in one of the races over the weekend.

The Koreans in LA are about to riot. All the dry cleaners and convenience stores closed early today. Not a good scene out here. :D Actually, they did have something on the news here about it, saying the Korean population was furious. And who did the news caster decide would be the voice of the Korean population to interview for his segment? Some dry cleaner owner. *Sigh*. We're never gonna shake that stereotype. *Shaking head*.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I don't understand why they DQ'd the Korean dude last night to give Apollo the gold. I thought the guy in front always had the right of way. At least, that's how they justified it when the American dude elbowed the Korean dude and knocked him off the track in one of the races over the weekend.

The Koreans in LA are about to riot. All the dry cleaners and convenience stores closed early today. Not a good scene out here. :D Actually, they did have something on the news here about it, saying the Korean population was furious. And who did the news caster decide would be the voice of the Korean population to interview for his segment? Some dry cleaner owner. *Sigh*. We're never gonna shake that stereotype. *Shaking head*.

The DQ'd him because he bumped him. Fair and square the USA won. Yes the guy in front has the right of way...if your at the dry cleaners that is, but this is ice-skating not the cleaners, see they must've gotten confused.:laugh:

Originally posted by pgiddy

The DQ'd him because he bumped him. Fair and square the USA won. Yes the guy in front has the right of way...if your at the dry cleaners that is, but this is ice-skating not the cleaners, see they must've gotten confused.:laugh:

i would like to see what the international media had to say about it. the appraoch of themedia here isnt my cup of tea. while this girl won gold yesterday in the figure skating, the biggets news was the US not winning gold in womens hockey since they were overwhelming favorites, that was a major upset, but itll get shoved to one side...

whats with the DQ'd: they go to dairy queen or something?