Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question: Why is that...

SPYGIRL3

Why is that when you know you are not allowed to "cross a line" , people tip toe very close to it and all around, but when you do the same thing, they get mad??? I don't like people who say one thing, and do another...All is fair in like, lust, and love!!!! I suppose temptation is 99% of it, but still there is no need to be a jerk abiut the whole thing:confused:

Sorry, I am really pissed off and needed to vent......:mad:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Why is that when you know you are not allowed to "cross a line" , people tip toe very close to it and all around, but when you do the same thing, they get mad??? I don't like people who say one thing, and do another...All is fair in like, lust, and love!!!! I suppose temptation is 99% of it, but still there is no need to be a jerk abiut the whole thing:confused:

Sorry, I am really pissed off and needed to vent......:mad:

Guess the temptation gets too difficult when you do it and so they don't feel in control anymore....hence they get mad at you cause they are really mad at themselves....

....sorry, just my two cents

Originally posted by flying_high

Guess the temptation gets too difficult when you do it and so they don't feel in control anymore....hence they get mad at you cause they are really mad at themselves....

....sorry, just my two cents

You are probably right...I do think the anger is at themselves, but being taken out on me.....:blown:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I wish it were that easy.....Unfortunately it's one of my good friends, so it makes it a little harder...... Sometimes I really hate people!!!!!

all u need is some good lovin from me!:cool:

What makes so mad(before) is that I let it make me :mad:...I love the kid to death, but there was no need for this:confused:... I guess when they understand that evertything WILL NOT be handed to you on a silver platter:rolleyes:, no matter how loved/spoiled you are, they'll get the idea. I learned the hard way, but it makes me all the wiser:idea: Sometimes a lesson learned the hard way is the best way.....:blown:

Normally I wouldn't go back and bring up an old post, but I need some here. We still are not speaking and I have already apologized for what I did( won't tell me what b/c that requires speaking to me). I am so annoyed that someone can be so immature. Or is it me over reacting? :mad: :mad: :mad:

On the same token, if you want something and "can't have it", do you purposely try to what ever you can so that you don't want it anymore, i.e. being an idiot and speaking to me or your closest friends???