Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2-28-02

magilicuti

When I graduated high school I was 6' tall and weighed 155 (I was a skinny little cross-country runner).

In college I put on some weight and now I hover at right around 185. Putting on weight was probably the best thing I ever did! People don't realize how much respect you lose being a skinny guy!

From one former skinny-kid to another, congrats! :D

Originally posted by magilicuti

I weigh 170lbs today. As a skinny kid I never weighed this much in my life. I was 90lbs in 8th grade. Just surprised I reached 170. Big thing for me, just thought I make a thread about it:tongue:

My best friend had the same issues....he was such a runt his whole life....now he's steady at like 155-160 lbs....whenever he starts to get a little belly he gets so happy.....it's funny...

Anywho...congrats ya fat bastid!:tongue:

Originally posted by nycchic24

nfl running back material if you ask me ;):laugh:

Lol. I'm too small to be a running back. I went to college at the University of Miami, and I tried to walk on the team; I was hoping my best shot was special teams. Well they do (used to do) this drill where they would have to ball handed off to you and have two linebackers or lineman chase you to see if you can take a hit. One of those players running against me was Warren Sapp, now in the NFL. I got leveled by both of them and nearly suffered a concussion. Those were too big mofos. Needless to say I didn't make the team. :( True Story!

-Juice :afro:

u hating?

oh no... i was really just meant as an observation. running backs tend to be on the shorter side and hover around 200lbs. quick, fast and explosive.

but as i was typing it, look at his screen name?! it then becomes irony! see all in good fun :tongue: no drama here.

the guy that i am dating has the same problem -- gaining weight.

Originally posted by o-jay®

Lol. I'm too small to be a running back. I went to college at the University of Miami, and I tried to walk on the team; I was hoping my best shot was special teams. Well they do (used to do) this drill where they would have to ball handed off to you and have two linebackers or lineman chase you to see if you can take a hit. One of those players running against me was Warren Sapp, now in the NFL. I got leveled by both of them and nearly suffered a concussion. Those were too big mofos. Needless to say I didn't make the team. :( True Story!

YOU are a "Cane!? haha i went to UF! i bleed orange and blue!

GO GATORS!

what years did you attend/

Originally posted by o-jay®

;) 1995-December 1998. It's all about the orange and green. :cool::D

you must have been pumped this year! god knows i cried in 97 for the sugar bowl when they kicked the "noles buts! what was worse was i was gonna go, but then we lost to FSU... so my friends and i cancelled everythging. then nebraska lost the following week and we were back in it but the airline $$ went up! :(

so you walked on against warren sapp,, huh? lol i used to date a guy on the team and his roommates were Reidel Anthony (bucs), Ike Hilliard (giants), Elijiah Williams (falcons - i think!);)

Originally posted by nycchic24

you must have been pumped this year! god knows i cried in 97 for the sugar bowl when they kicked the "noles buts! what was worse was i was gonna go, but then we lost to FSU... so my friends and i cancelled everythging. then nebraska lost the following week and we were back in it but the airline $$ went up! :(

so you walked on against warren sapp,, huh? lol i used to date a guy on the team and his roommates were Reidel Anthony (bucs), Ike Hilliard (giants), Elijiah Williams (falcons - i think!);)

I was stoked this year. :D Unfortunately they sucked while I was there. :(

Off to class now, see ya later.

P.S. Nycchic when are you throwing that big party I was talking about? :hat:

making fun of us skinny people. luckily skinny is in now

what's so Ironic is that I'Ve seen Most Of the KiDS that used to TeAse Me Years Later....and They ALL LooKED :vomit2::vomit3: and the fUnniest PaRt is THAT The All the guys that Teased me, wanted to HooK up with Me NOW!!! And I was LiKE: :laugh::laugh: "In yOuR DREAMS!!!!"

Guest bellaragazza

I weigh 170lbs today. As a skinny kid I never weighed this much in my life. I was 90lbs in 8th grade. Just surprised I reached 170. Big thing for me, just thought I make a thread about it:tongue:

you train correct?