Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex on e

rammelsberg

I've heard people say that you're not supposed to be able to 'do it' when you're on e, and that if you WERE able to, that you would 'break' yourself because it would be so good that regular sex would pale in comparison.

Now, I've done it several times and I've never had any problems. And it has in no way made the subsequent sessions any worse by comparison.

So what's the deal? Are you only not supposed to be able to do it while you're peaking, or what? What are other people's experiences / opinions on this?

Originally posted by tastyt

IMO it's overrated- sex on e is not the be all, end all of sexual experiences.

LOL....This is true....

Have I ever shared my funny e and sex story with the board???

One night me and my ex were goin at it after a really long E filled night...so yeah whatever...I was on top, blah blah blah...and me..well I'm the type of person that gets chatty when I'm drunk, on E, and K-faced....so anywho...I'm up there riding the pony express and god knows WTF I was talking about, but all I remember is my ex looking at me, and saying as sweetly as he could..."are you gonna keep talking or can I have my dick back"....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It was the funniest shit...I was so messed up I didn't even remember that I was having sex....Musta been some good conversation....LOL

Regardless....that E myth is just that....A MYTH! Half of the time I like a nice hot shower and some oral lovin' better than sex when I"m rollin':D

Originally posted by marcid21

"are you gonna keep talking or can I have my dick back"....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It was the funniest shit...I was so messed up I didn't even remember that I was having sex....Musta been some good conversation....LOL

OMG- I've totally been there- it's like- oh yeah, we're having sex here... :laugh2: You don't realize how much concentration it takes until you have none! :laugh:

Originally posted by origskeemr

to me the sex is best when i am drunk... i can last forever :tongue:

I got baked for the first time this past weekend (not the first time I smoked, just the 1st time I got high from it)and the sex on that was pretty intense....but I really think it had more to do w/ the man behind the machine....LOL....

Drunk sex is wierd....like, I dunno....I wake up the next morning feeling like I didn't even have sex....:blank:

I got baked for the first time this past weekend (not the first time I smoked, just the 1st time I got high from it)and the sex on that was pretty intense....but I really think it had more to do w/ the man behind the machine....LOL....

Drunk sex is wierd....like, I dunno....I wake up the next morning feeling like I didn't even have sex....:blank:

are you serious i love sex when i am drunk... but hey everyone is different... sex while high, that totally slipped my mind... i love sex when high also. nuttin like getting all high then gettin all freaky;) good point

I like drunk sex and all. Actually, I love it!

But the biggest problem is that I can only usually do it once that night, and then I'm usually too hungover for a nice session in the morning. But shoot, I do anything else and I'm ready to go before breakfast!!!

Hey, we're usually busy during the week, I gotta get it in as much as I can on the weekends!

Honesly, I think the main reason I like drunk sex is because my girlfriends gets a LOT more agressive when she's drunk. Wheee! FUN!:D

Stoned sex is my absolute favorite.