Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dude, Where's your car??

therunner

Guest jroo

the no good, lousy, dumbfucking, cocksucking, bastard , bitches, sucking on rotten tittes during new years, jacking off to ricky lake, begging people for money on the streets, ugly asshole rat bastards fucking towed it. the fucking whores, i wish that i could have broke something, i asked the guy if i could break something and he's like. "no, sir, please dont break anything, can i see your license again?" i was highly irrate. i was more pissed when i was told that it was gonna cost 85 bucks, then on the phone they said 90, then when i got there it was 135, at least they didnt fuck up my car and they new that the e-brake was up and its all wheel drive, did i metion that the punk was well protected inside of his little hut, i had to talk to him through a window. man o' man what i would have done to been able to slap him a few times. anyway, while i'm on the subject, here are the two types of company's i hate the most, tow truck companies, and event ticket brokers, the ticket brokers got you paying something like 210% on the sticker price of games and stuff, bottom line_____________________________________________ i hate everyone. thanks have a nice day! drive through!:D :D

Originally posted by jroo

I was parked at royal's place, i didnt even drive last night. in the parking lot.

Damn, that suxs even more! Isn't that in Alexandria? When I lived in Old Town my car and my roommates car were towed from our assigned spaces (at different times) in out apartment complex. I almost burned the f*cking place down! :mad: The tow guys are completely out of control and there's nothing you can do about it at the time cause they have your f*cking car!!! :mad:

the no good, lousy, dumbfucking, cocksucking, bastard , bitches, sucking on rotten tittes during new years, jacking off to ricky lake, begging people for money on the streets, ugly asshole rat bastards fucking towed it.

Don't hold back, let it out man. Vent!! That is pretty fucked up where they towed you from. Why didn't you break something? and 135, thats fucking ridiculous.

Originally posted by therunner

Don't hold back, let it out man. Vent!! That is pretty fucked up where they towed you from. Why didn't you break something? and 135, thats fucking ridiculous.

i'm with mr. marathon here, fucking sucks ass, and as crank said you cant do anything about it, its like they are out of fucking control...as lons as were at it at venting, i hate parking meters...shit, I thought I could go to Pentagon City where they just put a new Bally's especially in the morning at 5am to avoid rush hour traffic and shave 20min of my drive to work, but the whole fucking lot has meters in it....WTF?!?!?!:mad: :mad: So if you go shopping to Harris Teeter for groceries, you have to pay for parking?!?!, That is just plain wrong....yiou work hard for your money and then everyone wants top take it away fro whatever goddam reason the like.....while they are at it why dont they put toll son 395 to get to and from DC and screw us even more? Put tolls all over the FUCKING BELTWAY WHILE YOUR AT IT...SCREW ME OVER AND RAPE ME BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

i'm with mr. marathon here, fucking sucks ass, and as crank said you cant do anything about it, its like they are out of fucking control...as lons as were at it at venting, i hate parking meters...shit, I thought I could go to Pentagon City where they just put a new Bally's especially in the morning at 5am to avoid rush hour traffic and shave 20min of my drive to work, but the whole fucking lot has meters in it....WTF?!?!?!:mad: :mad: So if you go shopping to Harris Teeter for groceries, you have to pay for parking?!?!, That is just plain wrong....yiou work hard for your money and then everyone wants top take it away fro whatever goddam reason the like.....while they are at it why dont they put toll son 395 to get to and from DC and screw us even more? Put tolls all over the FUCKING BELTWAY WHILE YOUR AT IT...SCREW ME OVER AND RAPE ME BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I get raped every montth when I pay rent..you'll get used to it.:laugh:

while they are at it why dont they put toll son 395 to get to and from DC and screw us even more? Put tolls all over the FUCKING BELTWAY WHILE YOUR AT IT...SCREW ME OVER AND RAPE ME BROKE!!!!!!!

I suffered my first NE toll raping when I drove from DC to NY. It cost me more than it did for gas to get up there and back. And the one toll on 95 was $4.00. WTF is up with that shit. And what do they do if you don't have the cash on you? Take a fucking hubcap or something. I asked the toll lady when I drove thru "how do sleep at night?" robbing people of 4 bucks a car, it's fucking nuts. And let me tell you of some other nazi fucks that I hate, those tricky, dodgy, shady cameras that take your picture for speeding. I got a ticket in Germany for doing 33kph in a 30kph zone. Thats roughly 1.5mph over. Those nazi fucks piss me off. And I got another one driving on I64 going through WV back in dec. I really wanted to stop and beat the shit out of that camera.

Originally posted by zaguero

I get raped every montth when I pay rent..you'll get used to it.:laugh:

you look for alternatives dude, my alternative to going to Bally's in P. City is goping to the one neaR MY HOUSE WHERE PARKING IS FREE BUT i ADD 20MIN COMMUTING TIME, OR THE ONE in Rockville when I get off work.....ur rent? Ummm......thats why I have 2 roomates, if I could legally shove 10 more people in my townhouse I would do it so rent would be lower....hell I wouild make people live in my garage so my rent would be $10 a month

Guest jroo

you look for alternatives dude, my alternative to going to Bally's in P. City is goping to the one neaR MY HOUSE WHERE PARKING IS FREE BUT i ADD 20MIN COMMUTING TIME, OR THE ONE in Rockville when I get off work.....ur rent? Ummm......thats why I have 2 roomates, if I could legally shove 10 more people in my townhouse I would do it so rent would be lower....hell I wouild make people live in my garage so my rent would be $10 a month

go to the balleys at landmark.

go to the balleys at landmark.

the one next to shoppers on LRT? thats the one I go to, thats like 2 blocks from my house. if I went to the one in PC in the morning I could drive there at 5am when there is no traffic instead of hitting traffic on 395 or the backroad at 7:50 and that would save me like 20min...but I guess until I move I'll be going to that one....although there are good looking girls there :D

The meters at the new Pentagon City stuff (Pentagon Row?) actually have a little button on them that gives you a free hour. I work out at that Ballys. Supposedly Ballys validates you parking thingy if you park in the underground lot there too. It's a pain, but if I'm there over an hour I'll slap a few coins in (gives you time over the hour) or just run out and hit the button again for another hour. If it wasn't for that free hour button, I wouldn't go there either.

Guest jroo

expecially the blonde that works the front counter, i cant get up the early anymore though, i used to go there in the morning on the way to work , when i was working in alexandria, but now im working at belvoir , so it isnt even on the way.

Originally posted by crank47

The meters at the new Pentagon City stuff (Pentagon Row?) actually have a little button on them that gives you a free hour. I work out at that Ballys. Supposedly Ballys validates you parking thingy if you park in the underground lot there too. It's a pain, but if I'm there over an hour I'll slap a few coins in (gives you time over the hour) or just run out and hit the button again for another hour. If it wasn't for that free hour button, I wouldn't go there either.

hmm..if they validate it I'll ask them about it, i usually lose track of time when I'm working out so I might not even remember when 60mins are up, but it jsut sux that your bringing your business there and they still want to charge you more $ for parking...i dunno down in Fla and Az (where I've spent lots of time) parking meters in shopping centers are just plain weird.