Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vodoo lounge

kozzy

Sorry Rachel... We've been slacking a little bit. We should have it up real soon! Ask everyone here... they've all frequented the LUST site and it's message board. When posts like this get all blown out... we take solice in that board to talk about HOUSE music and house music only!

Are you coming downtown??? You didn't email me?

Ciao!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vaughanz

Below are some bits and pieces of my original AND ONLY post in regards to Voodoo. Please note...

I just want to be very clear that me and Sheldon weren't trying to bash Voodoo. I have several friends that work there and say Wendy is awesome to work for... I was just giving my personal opinion, more so on the music format and the crowd, NOT the owners of the club OR any of it's employees, dj included. As you will see I even gave her club some props and EVEN offered to take "LilbitSunshine" and her friends to Voodoo and Stereo so they can make their own judgement call! I think that is far from self-promotion and in the end, the only thing that will speak for itself will be "Lilbitsunshine"'s own opinion, not mine or anyone elses on this board! And you can ask EVERYONE here... Sheldon and I are also the same dj's that, when we were playing at Sutra, and Anthony Pappa was at Stereo, we made it a point to go get shitty over there with our Club Planet & Bliss friends, and not get pissed off that they weren't hanging out with us.

This post is the one reason I continue to play the music I do.. the sense of community is far more rewarding than the money and ESPECIALLY the bullshit politics!!! I would melt all my records for some of the people on this board; I can always BUY some more records! I appreciate everyone's support. "Me LUST you long time!"

This post almsot started looking like Luis' from Space when Edgar got fired! Ewwwww! :tongue:

This drama's not worth it... "SHUT UP AND DANCE" I say!!!!!

Is Voodoo a beautiful club??? Yes, VERY. It's the nicest LOOKING veue in all of Ft. Lauderdale's club mecca! Is it packed??? On saturday's it is VERY busy(as I said). Be your judge on whether or not the crowd and music is your taste! It is not mine and that

Hope to see you guys Saturday!

Ciao... AGAIN!

Vaughan

Vaughn and Sheldon: Touche! Touche! Thank you for the shots..we had fun and you made Kevins year by letting him spin for a sec. My friends upstairs also said to tell you they" loved" your music they were at my club half the nite and then went to Sutra the rest of the nite....I guess that says it all!!!All the clubs were packed and the streets were too!!!!!!! So I promise not to be such a bitch, no more drama!!!! Your opinion is cool dont worry about it!!!!!!!!........see ya maybe tonight...we can put you guys in drag!!!!!! wendy

damn all I asked for was an opinion, all this drama people, let's get along here. wendy, yes I am from jersey, well I live in jersey, but I'm from nyc. I was just here asking for people's opinion on vodoo. If you have any questions about clubs in nyc, feel free to ask me. :)

Originally posted by lilbitsunshine

you know im angry right now right.........i cant believe YOU WOULD SECOND GUESS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ACT LIKE I CANT GIVE YOU THIS DAYUM INFORMATION.........ANYWAY I TOLD YOU IVE ONLY BEEN THERE ON HIP HOP NIGHT!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE SLAPPIN U RIGHT NOW.:blown:

thanx for the love, by the way, i'm second guessing you?, sure.......here's a lil reminder for u, two days before I even brought up the question to this board....

Club Question........

Hi everyone.......can anyone give me any info on clubs around the Ft.Lauderdale area that would be good to roll at? Miami is to far for me to drive.

thank you so much.

Originally posted by wendyvoodoo

........see ya maybe tonight...we can put you guys in drag!!!!!! wendy

I don't know if you wanna see that!!! I have some VERY incriminating pics from a few Halloweens ago!!! Can anyone say possible black-mail if I ever let them out! I can't walk in heels anyway!

Right back atcha Wendy... very cool indeed! I have a new favorite shot thanks to you.. the Grandma on Acid(?) It's all a blur after a couple of those!!!

We'll definitely come by either Wednesday or next Sunday! Thanks again for the shots!

Ciao!

Vaughan

Originally posted by vaughanz

I don't know if you wanna see that!!! I have some VERY incriminating pics from a few Halloweens ago!!! Can anyone say possible black-mail if I ever let them out! I can't walk in heels anyway!

Right back atcha Wendy... very cool indeed! I have a new favorite shot thanks to you.. the Grandma on Acid(?) It's all a blur after a couple of those!!!

We'll definitely come by either Wednesday or next Sunday! Thanks again for the shots!

Ciao!

Vaughan

Just a little piece of gay trivia for you.(Cuz you know I am good for that)....most drag queens come "out " on Halloween night!!!!!HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!But dont be worried my husband was a bud girl a few halloweens ago, I couldnt even look at him he was so ugly in drag!!

Originally posted by kozzy

damn all I asked for was an opinion, all this drama people, let's get along here. wendy, yes I am from jersey, well I live in jersey, but I'm from nyc. I was just here asking for people's opinion on vodoo. If you have any questions about clubs in nyc, feel free to ask me. :)

Yep! Got out of hand..it is all good now!!!!So any clubs in NYC still going? I heard Guiliani likes to close them down!

yeah he does, but now we have bloomberg, don't know what his take on clubs are as of yet. Twilo was a good club a few months ago before guliani closed that down (before his term ended). If you ever do come up to nyc, I recommend you go to centro-fly, sound factory, or NV's. If you like the lounge scene, you should visit cream off columbus ave.