Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama....att Ice Productions Remove Me From U Email List...your A Bs Promoter!

OK i have to point this shit out because it pissed me off now....I am CONTINUALLY getting emails from this teenager about ICE PRODUCTIONS! But what REALLY pisses me off is the shit that he promises and doesnt deliever, this coming for a FORMER employee. I checked with a few club contacts and this kid doesnt produce any kind of real # according to the clubs that would be able to let him give payouts like this.. I think he put up these $$$ numbers to getting ppl to work for him and dicks them over. I've already heard a few complaints and have actually have a few of his EMPLOYEES approach me to work for me. And it seems this kid ICE PRODUCTIONS got sacred when one of his guys told him he wanted to work for me and ICE said that if he worked for me he would not pay him $$$ his employee earned.. Ruling by fear i see...Must work well with the teens.

Kid even promotes teen clubs in comp with one another on the SAME nite...Like abyss, bunka , and krome on a teen nite....I mean ive only been promoter for 5 years now but i thought u were never to split your crowd on the same nite....And i know he doesnt have that big of a market where he can do it. So MR.ICE please post a reply and lets leave the fuck u and shit out and lets here some facts lol.

Anyone else agree with me that this ICE is taking to much ICE himself....

ICE Productions is currently hiring promoters, recruiters, and team leaders

to work for its current venues

NY - ROXY & EXIT NJ - KROME, HUNKA BUNKA & ABYSS

*these are the venues you can pick from at first, if you produce high numbers over the first 2-3 weeks you will be given more*)

PROMOTER POSITION - we offer the highest pay of $3-7/head in nj & $8-13/head + bonuses + free admission to all our venues and full vip priveleges the way this works is you recieve a guestlist and do whatever you can to try to get people to use it when they go to the club and when they do they get

reduced admission and you get paid if you go to the club yourself you can have your friends use your list and make money of them (example: you come with 10 of your friends to world and

have them use your list and you just made 100$ for having a good time) you can find people to use your list anyway you like *email, im, flyers, buisness cards, just talk to people, etc or even hire your own promoters to work under you there're 100s of ways to do this and all can make you good money so don't

wait get started immediately and find out how easy it is to get an extra 200-500$ in your pocket each week for simply talking to people online and getting your friends to go.

RECRUITER POSITION - if you do not have time to run your own team as described in the team leader position below we offer a unique opportunity for you to make quick cash. Simply find promoters that want to work with us refer them to us using a recruiter # you will be given and you will make $100-200 in ny, $20-50 in nj for each promoter you refer that does 10+ for 3 weeks or 15+ for 2 weeks.

TEAM LEADER POSITION (ny clubs only) - experienced promoters may also apply for team leader positions, this job includes several responisbilities: hiring promoters, maintaining the team by training new promoters, answering everyones questions, keeping in contact with all of your promoters, etc ICE Productions offers its team leaders the highest pay available when your team produces you get commission for every person your promoters

bring in and when your team reaches a certain amount you get flat ratesthe following is the starting pay for a team leader, if a team does well this will be increased immediately

Pay - own list + when a team does 35+ heads at any venue the team leader will recieve $3/head for every person their promoters brought in

50+ heads = $4/head + $200 bonus

75+ heads = $5/head + $300 bonus

100+ heads = $6/head + $500 bonus

125+ heads = contract salary

a flat salary will also be given to any team leader whose team does 50+ heads for 3 week straight

IF YOU'RE A TEAM LEADER AND ALREADY HAVE A GOOD TEAM BUT DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU'RE MAKING THE MONEY YOU SHOULD BE WITH YOUR CURRENT COMPANY I WILL BE HAPPY TO WORK OUT A BETTER DEAL WITH YOU IF YOU SWITCH

POSITIONS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR DANCERS AND DJs ~contact for more info on any of the jobs~ or visit http://geocities.com/iceproductions2002/

*Email me back if you're interested in any of these positions

thank you,

ICE Productions

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up guys,

well i saw the post and had to comment!!! not only is he all BS, but he's got BS lies to back up his fake claims of false payment!!! he is just about as honest with paychecks as hunka bunka is!!! its actually funny to talk to him and hear his explinations!!! thinking he's a businessman and experianced in this business!!! he's nothing but a distrubitor... promoting places he cant even get into!!! and if one more of my dedicated promoters sends me another convo with him saying "Matty C is BS" and "I can pay you triple" theres gonna be some serious mafioso action going on!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE??? OUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DESTROY YOU ICE!!! cut the bullshit, and start being straight up!!! your gonna kill the scene!!! much love to the whole crew!!! thanks for making me feel welcome!!!

The MC Matty C

www.StateofMind.tv:moon: :hump:

Originally posted by themcmattyc

whats up guys,

well i saw the post and had to comment!!! not only is he all BS, but he's got BS lies to back up his fake claims of false payment!!! he is just about as honest with paychecks as hunka bunka is!!! its actually funny to talk to him and hear his explinations!!! thinking he's a businessman and experianced in this business!!! he's nothing but a distrubitor... promoting places he cant even get into!!! and if one more of my dedicated promoters sends me another convo with him saying "Matty C is BS" and "I can pay you triple" theres gonna be some serious mafioso action going on!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE??? OUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DESTROY YOU ICE!!! cut the bullshit, and start being straight up!!! your gonna kill the scene!!! much love to the whole crew!!! thanks for making me feel welcome!!!

The MC Matty C

www.StateofMind.tv:moon: :hump:

OH SHIT ITS....ITS.....SUPER MC MATTY C.... You have joined the board grosshopper....Welcome......remember my tiger spirit is stronger lol:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

SHOCKWAVE - 1) i'm 20 years old don't see how that makes me a teenager

2) "And it seems this kid ICE PRODUCTIONS got sacred when one of his guys told him he wanted to work for me and ICE said that if he worked for me he would not pay him $$$ his employee earned.. Ruling by fear i see...Must work well with the teens. "

NOT EVEN GONNA COMMENT ON THIS BS CAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED

3) i don't think u've ever worked for or with me so how the hell would you know what i pay my promoters

4) "So MR.ICE please post a reply and lets leave the fuck u and shit out and lets here some facts lol."

FUCK YOU

MATTY C - i never stole your promoters or said anything bad about you and if i remember correctly you were the one telling my people that ny clubs don't pay so they'd switch to you

S LYONS - if you don't wanna get my emails just reply and say remove me not hard

so to end this pointless topic i pay my promoters what i promise when i said 8-13/head thats what my city clubs pay they pay 8/head and 5/head out of my comission if they produce high enough #s i never said i'd pay that at abyss or krome or any nj clubs i said i said 3-7/head 7 being the most any of my nj clubs pay ones that pay less i don't promise to pay 7/head at

also i don't promote competing clubs on the same night i don't know where you got that from

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vladeyz wrote on 02-21-2002 08:31 PM:

hey what up man i work for that kid at ice and im nto really makin any money with him mayb ill switch and work for you send me soem info.

aight lata

-vlad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

email me at shockwavevip@aol.com let me know what kinda # your producing with ICE and what they told u would would be getting__________________

THIS IS A PRIVATE MESSAGE I GOT FROM YOUR PROMOTER :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: HAHHAHAHA

vladeyz wrote on 02-21-2002 08:31 PM:

hey what up man i work for that kid at ice and im nto really makin any money with him mayb ill switch and work for you send me soem info.

aight lata

-vlad

YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY REAL MONEY BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT DOING ANY REAL #S GENIOUS (lemme rephrase that you haven't done over 2 heads in like a month) YOU CAN WORK WITH ANYONE YOU WANT AND THE PAY ISN'T GONNA CHANGE UNLESS YOU PRODUCE

yeah have you asked yourself why

maybe it has nothing to do with me but with the #s you produce

i showed you the guestlist every week at krome and i don't remember you having more then like 2 returns ever

and then you went and left another team at abyss because the guy wouldn't comp you for doing like 7 heads don't blame the promoters for not getting paid u're just not producing

the onyl club im gettin #'s is abyss because ppl send me flyers and what not which helps me out alot its hard gettin #'s by sittin onlien an dspamming all day and tis not cuz he didn comp me its because he said if i bring 7 ppl wit me thatnigth i would gte comped and what happens... i dotn get comped and have to wined up borrowing money form my friends.

its not my job to send you flyers if you're gonna take the time to pass the flyers out i'm sure you can take 15 min out of your busy life to drive to the club and pick them up but i actually would send them to you if you at least done some #s which again you never did

and you shouldn't even be promoting if you only do 7 heads if i did that i wouldn't bother asking for a comp i just wouldn't do the job

so to end this convo you can go work with dick head shockwave or any other promoter out there you're gonna make what you made with me (nothing) until you produce

Actually it is your Job to send them flyers or help them get the flyers. Second of all dont go throwin words around like Dickhead at Shockwave or anyone else that has been in the game for along time and knows what they are doing. I work with these peeps and they know what they are doing. We are in my mind one of the best teams out there and we bust our ass to make our parties good. YO Matty C Welcome to the board!!! LOL

Originally posted by binoyshah

Actually it is your Job to send them flyers or help them get the flyers. Second of all dont go throwin words around like Dickhead at Shockwave or anyone else that has been in the game for along time and knows what they are doing. I work with these peeps and they know what they are doing. We are in my mind one of the best teams out there and we bust our ass to make our parties good. YO Matty C Welcome to the board!!! LOL

Binoyshah....Thanks for the defense....Now onto MR.ICE....I knew this would turn into name calling coming from someone who isnt even 21 and cant get in to any of the other nites he promotes that arent 18 to party. Dickhead huh? Good businessman i must say....What a juvenile....I have not once called you a name to defame you...

It IS your responsibility to get YOUR PROMOTER all NEEDED materials to sucessfully promote an event. That INCLUDES FLYERS! I thought you would have known that sense you do the BIG #'s and make these THOUSANDS of $$$$ and are able to afford to pay your guys such INSANE amounts.... Seems like every post you get smarter and smarter and then have to back pedel your ass out. Why is that? Why is it that you feel so threatend by me that you have to defend yourself by calling me and everyone else names??? Must be that 20yr old Teen bug thats not outa you yet. Try your story again and make it up with FACTS and not kiddy name calling.....ILL WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT POST and as always MR.ICE, since i dont know your name....:finger: :finger: