Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama....att Ice Productions Remove Me From U Email List...your A Bs Promoter!

Mr.Ice if i were you i would just leave because ur not even a real promoter ur list doesnt even come in on the top 10 at abyss let alone any other clubs...

And as for u "never saying" that u would pay $5+ per head at Abyss thats BS... When i got into promoting with MR.Louie Live :D i got like 10 e mails from you saying that you could pay $5 a head at abyss on a TEEN NIGHT.

All i have to say to you is your a BS promoter and u couldnt even promote a Chuky Chesse Party let alone a night club. So do your self a favor and shut up you have no clue what your talking about and its people like you who make the rest of us look bad!:bigfinger :laugh2: :laugh2:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) i don't run a list at abyss never have and i never promised to pay 5/head at abyss i did at hunka bunka

oh and actually you have no idea what you're doing just because u're stupid enough to work for someone like shockwave you don't even realize you're working your ass off so he sits back and makes probably 2x as much as you do of your own #s

vladeyz i didn't comp u cause u didn't do shit and no you didn't produce at abyss if u did it was like 7 or 8 heads thats not #s and u're in no position to tell me i don't do good i make 10x more then you do or ever will so until you make more then 50$ a week which you probably won't don't talk shit about promoters that do better then u

First off Mr.Ice trust me Lou doesnt sit on his ass and collects money i know this for a fact. Lou busts his ass for his promoters and so do i. im saying this cus i am his partner. The things Lou does in one week as far as promoting taken care of our promoters ull never do in 1 year.

And as far as u not running a list at abyss and never have thats BS cus i always got e mails from u sayin you can make $5+ at abyss!!!!

Also ur not doing to good of a job at bunka. for the fact that bunka is lucky to see 100 ppl per week there if there lucky. and bunka would sure as hell not pay u urself over 5 a head so u could pay ur promoters 5 a head. :blown:

i never sent an email saying i'd pay 5 in abyss i said up to 5/head in nj clubs meaning some clubs pay less and when they responded to the email i explained that

and for bunka i get 5/head 6 if i break 50 but i offer my promoters up to 5 head meaning like 2-5/head depending on their #s

you don't know how many promoters i have and i do 4 clubs weekly that splits your # and broken 100 means over 100 its easy to say you do more on a message board when i have no idea who you are

You have no idea who i am come down to abyss one night if you can make it in there without gettin your ass kicked and see. i outside helpin with everything. Inside taken care of my promoters and other peoples promoters.

and tell me how can you run a list a bunka and krome since they run there teen nights on the same night now?? hummmm im not to sure how that works but im sure bunka would love to hear that since your taken people away from them and bring them to krome.

And may i just say that both those clubs a nasty.

As for you braking 100 people + i bet you the only reson you do is because od your promoters. why dont you try bring 70 or more your self. cus anyone can get promoters and let them push your nights while you bring in a whole of 5 people urself.

i've seen mail from him offering reduced admission and VIP to abyss... i have a few points to mention here...

1. how can you offer someone vip??? you dont even have access to our vip areas yourself!!! let alone allowing your few guestlist people in there...

2. can we stop calling him Mr. ice? only respected people are allowed to be called by a professional name like Mister...

3. we all know bunka doesn't pay, so how is he paying his people??

5. i know he's bs, cause i know exactly what he tells his promoters... you dont think that i have someone working for you who tells me everything?? trust me...7 years in the biz, i know everything!!!

well now the more important stuff!!!! My B-day!!!! tonight @ r-bar... DJ Dave Marino, Tony Tee, Johnny FX, and DJ Jagz of elastik recordings and SIGNAL-E....

:hump:

Yo matty happy b day man have fun tonight... wish i could be there...

As for 'ice' lol.

1. you do need a good team under you ill give you that, but you dont sit arond doing nohing while ur promoters are bustting there ass..

2.Isnt what you are doing what u said Lou of shockwave does???hummmmm

3. even if you got 100 people under you dont mean you sit on ur ass and stop promoting! Its people like you who piss me off!!

4. I got people under me to that i take care of. because unlike 'ICE PROMOTIONS' ShockWAVE PROMOS have many promoters who have been with us a very long time and only have good things to say about us.

5. Matty ur right you the hell to i keep on saying 'Mr.Ice'? Smack me next time you see me.lol

6. vladey ur right we are jumppin that mofo :blown:

Everyone go under the catagioy Promotions and click on promoters and see how ice doesnt 'promote' for abyss if your to lazy like me take a look

~ROXY / EXIT / NJ PROMOTERS WANTED (8-12/head in ny, 3-7 in nj + free adm) *all ages

we're hiring promoters, team leaders, and recruiters to promote any of the following night clubs

NY

ROXY - fridays 18+

EXIT - saturdays 18+

NJ

HUNKA BUNKA - fridays 18+

KROME - saturdays NO ID (teen)

HUNKA BUNKA - scheduled no id nights

ABYSS - scheduled no id nights (PEOPLE TELL ME WHY WOULD THIS BE HERE IF HE DOESNT PROMOTE ABYSS...HUMMMM)

*we offer the highest pay in all of these clubs along with free admission for all our promoters (WAIT WHY IS ABYSS HERE???)

if you're interested in any of these night clubs please email

xliquidravex@aol.com or just reply to this topic with your email address

check out http://clik.to/icepromo for more info on the company

IM CONFUSED HERE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS ALL MEANS...

i dont' run my own list at abyss and never have so there's nothing wrong with doing it + i just started bunka last teen night and i didn't leave abyss right away because i wanted to make sure bunkas #s were str8 and once i found out they were i moved my team over to abyss any more stupid questions

vladeyz u're talking to yourself u should just buy a tape recorder and stop wasting space on this board

YO ice first u said that you never did Abyss when you said that you just started bunka a teen night ago and then you said u left abyss to go there... you do know that you make no sence first you say one thing and then you go totaly against it make up your damn mind...

And if i were you i would just stop all this BS'ing because u cant do it... and then say something u said u dont do.

:finger::jawdrop::finger::peeleft:

Originally posted by oxoshotgunoxo

i dont' run my own list at abyss and never have so there's nothing wrong with doing it + i just started bunka last teen night and i didn't leave abyss right away because i wanted to make sure bunkas #s were str8 and once i found out they were i moved my team over to abyss any more stupid questions

vladeyz u're talking to yourself u should just buy a tape recorder and stop wasting space on this board

Member Name: ~ALEX~

Hiring: Night Club Promoters, Team Leaders, Recruiters, Graphic Designers, Bouncers, Bartenders, Dancers, and DJs (TOP $$$ PAID + FULL VIP) *email for more info or visit the site below*

Sex: Male

Marital Status: single

Hobbies: hockey, soccer, basketball, snowboarding, going to the beach, parties, clubbin, hanging out with my friends, getting wasted at tha frat house, music (house/trance/techno/rap), girls, urban kayaking

Goals: have sex in a cop car

Occupation: Platform Dancer / Head Promoter @ Roxy, Exit, China Club, Hunka Bunka, Abyss, & Krome email 4 guestlist info or a job

Personal Quote: Rehab is for quitters

VISIT http://geocities.com/iceproductions2002 FOR ALL NIGHT CLUB INFO, SERVICES AND EMPLOYMENT AND TO SEE MY P

Hmmmmm for someone who dont promote Abyss you sure have the other competing clubs in your profile that you PROMOTE and HAVE A LIST FOR....ALEX....No more ICE now that we know your name and you can address me by mine Lou....See now isnt that better hahah