Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama....att Ice Productions Remove Me From U Email List...your A Bs Promoter!

ok i'm going to try to end this abyss drama here

i promoted abyss teen nights with another list because i didn't feel like putting in serious time into it since they pay shit compared to ny

hunka bunka offered me a much better deal last teen night but i heard their #s weren't str8 so before completely leaving abyss to go there i wanted to make sure after last teen night i realized their #s are good so i moved my whole team to hunka bunka so i no longer do abyss now

and none of the other clubs are competing they're all on either different nights or have a different age limit

*by the way lou several of your promoters do hunka bunka and abyss teen nights you just don't know it

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok now that HAS to be BS....Ive been at abyss for years now becase they DO PAY! If they didnt give u shit its because you didnt do shit. Now i love bunka, i gota lot of good friends there, BUT they have been known not to pay up at the end of the week....With that said, im sure they would have told you they'd pay any amount of $$$ because bunka lost ALL of their promoters when Joey Enuff left.....Seems to me your not looking to establish yourself as a respectable industry member rather tryin to rip everyone off including the clubs by seeming that your all big and then cant produce.....BAD FORM....

Maybe ill call Marla at bunka and see what your #'s really are...Maybe put a nice post too for all your ppl to see....hmmm

Originally posted by oxoshotgunoxo

*by the way lou several of your promoters do hunka bunka and abyss teen nights you just don't know it

As for my promoters that do Bunka...I have no problem with that because they cant produced # for both clubs at the same time and no one that slacks off lasts with us... SO stop talking BS yet AGAIN and try using REAL FACTS

i never said abyss rips promoters off they don't but the 2 or 3/head isn't worth it and even if they payed a little more compared to what ny pays its not worth the time

Seems to me your not looking to establish yourself as a respectable industry member rather tryin to rip everyone off including the clubs by seeming that your all big and then cant produce.....BAD FORM....

I DON'T DO THIS JOB TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK GOOD OR TO BECOME A "respectable industry member"

I DO IT TO MAKE MONEY

and lou i know for a fact you got promoters that do both abyss and bunka cause 1 of them does bunka with me 2 others with my friend

hunka bunka offered me a much better deal last teen night but i heard their #s weren't str8 so before completely leaving abyss to go there i wanted to make sure after last teen night i realized their #s are good so i moved my whole team to hunka bunka so i no longer do abyss now

1. the reason that there numbers were high last teen night was for one reason alone abyss and deco maxed out so kids went over there.

2.Your whole team?????:laugh: whats that about 3 people.:laugh: O my fault since all you do like you said is sit back and get that whole $10 a week from them its really 2 promoters :laugh:

3. i bet since u had no number at abyss they made u leave you didnt leave.:laugh: :laugh:

retard how would you know how many promoters i have or what my #s are u don't even know me now i'm sure you make a lot working at abyss at 2/head :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well for you it probably is

but until you can break 100 at a decent city club keep quiet and continue to work under other people so they can make money of you

HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW THAT I'VE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO YOU AND YOU'VE NEVER TALKED TO ANY OF MY PROMOTERS AND LIKE I SAID IN THE POST ABOVE I CAN'T RIP THEM OF IN NY IF I COULD I WOULDN'T BUT THEY PICK UP THEIR MONEY FROM THE CLUBS OFFICE NOT FROM ME THE CLUB PAYS ME COMISSION SEPARATELY IF THEY DO HIGH ENOUGH #S I JUST GIVE THEM MORE BUT THEY GET PAID FOR AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY BRING

:blown: IN CASE U DIDN'T KNOW THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING A TEAM SMART ASS YOU HIRE PROMOTER, THEY PRODUCE AND YOU COLLECT COMISSION AND YES I DO #S MYSELF TOO

alright there buddy, like you have any idea about the scene, the clubs, or the business, if you are running the business there is different titles you would give yourself, not a promoter, a promoter - sub promoter - whatever - promotes the club by flyers, word of mouth, radio, sponsorship etc... if you are not a promoter and you run promotions that is different, but then again you would have a different title. but i don't know anybody who would work under a 20 year old kid who pretends to act like he has been in the business for 20 years, when in fact you've prob. been in the business for 20 days. YOUR GARBAGE!

retard how would you know how many promoters i have or what my #s are u don't even know me now i'm sure you make a lot working at abyss at 2/head :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well for you it probably is

but until you can break 100 at a decent city club keep quiet and continue to work under other people so they can make money of you

Buddy i brake 70 easy my self at abyss and that not counting my promoters.

And ur numbers arent good at all cus i know for a fact that you NEVER come in on the top 5 at abyss... And i know you have no promoter cus i know so many people who promote abyss and is all shockwave,fame, pluse, state of mind to name a few... and if you would have looked on the flyes that you never give to ur promoters you would see that almost all the groups are up there but urs...hummmmmmm

And as far as me working under people you really must not know who i am... here go to www.shockwavepromos.com and look under Bio and u will see retard that i am a partner of shockwave.And you know what at my age i doing pretty good not to mention the people i promote to are my age...lol:laugh: so you contiue to hit on ur little 13 year olds to get them to go to bunka... and keep thinking your the shit and keep smackin your BS... and as far as your numbers go trust me i can make a call real fast to ur 'non promoting for abyss' and find out your numbers real fast.:-D

Originally posted by lunalounge46

alright there buddy, like you have any idea about the scene, the clubs, or the business, if you are running the business there is different titles you would give yourself, not a promoter, a promoter - sub promoter - whatever - promotes the club by flyers, word of mouth, radio, sponsorship etc... if you are not a promoter and you run promotions that is different, but then again you would have a different title. but i don't know anybody who would work under a 20 year old kid who pretends to act like he has been in the business for 20 years, when in fact you've prob. been in the business for 20 days. YOUR GARBAGE!

Speak my child!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but lets leave vinalla ice alone here he only has to wait another YEAR till he can get into some of the nights he promotes! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nickymidnite

Speak my child!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but lets leave vinalla ice alone here he only has to wait another YEAR till he can get into some of the nights he promotes! :laugh: :laugh:

your right, your right, but this too much fucking fun though.

i wanna keep going but im laughing about how big this post got.

at least his ICE PRODUCTIONS is getting advertisement even if it is the worst advertisement in history.:laugh:

Originally posted by lunalounge46

your right, your right, but this too much fucking fun though.

i wanna keep going but im laughing about how big this post got.

at least his ICE PRODUCTIONS is getting advertisement even if it is the worst advertisement in history.:laugh:

Not to mention the only advertisement he'll get with his 2 promoters lol :laugh: :laugh:

yeah i want to see how big this will get too lol its funny coming home and reading. it cheers me up to see how 'retared' ice is lol

and he says he dosent do abyss anymore but why is it still up?hummmmm

"on tomorrow episode more BS from Ice while everyone trapps him stay tune for scenes"lol

"i put up #s lots of them ok, i promote, i am the man dude, all i stated was that you bring the #s you get paid off those heads, thats all. i never said i did abyss or any other great club, i simply stated that i do feathers and the blue oyster, and teen nights under 10 years old of course, you don't see what i promote because i promote at elementary schools and gay bars. so there, leave me alone now ok." THAT WAS A PM THAT ICE HOMO JUST SENT ME.

:laugh: :laugh: