Drop Record Press release....DJ Schwinge's remix

Rupeski feat. Melanie Blatt

‘Dreaming About Tomorrow’

(DRP-17)

Side A: 1. Original Mix

2. DJ Schwinge’s ‘Twirl’ Remix

Side B: 1. G-Dubs ‘Guided by Angels’ Reprise

2. Rupeski’s ‘A New Dawn’ Remix

"Dreaming About Tomorrow" is the latest release from Drop Records featuring the talented Melanie Blatt (formerly of The All Saints) on lead vocals. "Dreaming" was originally recorded by Melanie as a session singer before she reached superstardom with The All Saints. Drop Records has given Melanie the full remix treatment by deep house star G-Dubs, new talent Peter Schwinge, and original producer Rupeski.

G-Dubs ‘Guided by Angels’ mix takes "Dreaming" on a deep, hypnotic journey where NYC house meets the Balearic vibe of Ibiza. G-Dubs is well known in underground house circles as the producer of the classics "New Day" by The Return (4th Floor Records, featured on Danny Tenaglia’s Global Underground 17), "Forever In Your Mind" by G-Dubs (Essence), his legendary dub mix of "We Don’t Have To Be Alone" by Cooly’s Hot Box (Groovin’) and the deep tech classic "Inhibitions" by G-Dubs (Drop Records-DRP-16) as featured on CD’s by Mark Farina, Juan Atkins, and Nervous Records. G-Dubs has also produced tracks on numerous labels such as Strictly Rhythm, IRMA and Freeze as well as working as the audio engineer for hip-hop legends The Wu-Tang Clan. G-Dubs next project will be an explosive EP of real New York style tribal house and deep vibes – coming soon!

Peter Schwinge aka DJ Schwinge is a rising star in the NYC underground scene. He has played virtually every small club and lounge in New York with residencies at Ozone Bar, Leopard Lounge (at SinSin), and his current gig as Saturday night resident at Twirl in Chelsea. Peter’s musical influences (including Danny Tenaglia and Timo Mass) are reflected both in his DJ style and his debut production on Drop Records. His Tribal mix recalls the best of the Steve Lawler/DT vibe, which continues to dominate current club sounds. Look out for Peter to be releasing his own EP of slamming tribal-tech grooves in early 2002!

For information on this release, licensing, our artists or future releases please contact:

Elliot An

Tel: 917 647 2994

Fax: 646 654 6551

info@droprecords.com

Okay just a few things though

Okay so far they have A) Not pressed the other remix I did, which I like better and B) I did NOT call it my Twirl remix LOL Boy I love record labels :)

It'll be in all NY shops first week in March, then they're doing full distribution by 2nd week of March :D :D :D