Help Male Models Needed 2/22/02

LUVTOES3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Waist 40-46, Chest 32-34? WTF? You guys looking for someone to be the Pear in the new Froot of the Loom commercials??

That's some funny shit, but you actually read it wrong......they're actually looking for 34" Waist, 40-46" Chest, 32-34" Inseam.

:tongue:

(34 inch waist, 46 Chest? These are some big dudes? What is it, a lumberjack fashion show?)

Originally posted by joeygk

~Danny Howells! I totally see it! :rolleyes:;):laugh: :laugh:

thats what i thought also, thats why I say that the girl that told me that was probablt on a serious roll or worse yet, she might have inhaled diesel fuel before heading to Buzz that night....

Originally posted by vicman

thats what i thought also, thats why I say that the girl that told me that was probablt on a serious roll or worse yet, she might have inhaled diesel fuel before heading to Buzz that night....

...........and she probably mistook Shady for BT!!!!! I've been told by many a people that I look like a young Tenaglia??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Okay- I'm bored, now I'm just being stupid- drooling3.gif

...........and she probably mistook Shady for BT!!!!! I've been told by many a people that I look like a young Tenaglia??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

which remids me, I once tried to convince a girl that I was John Digweed...she threatened to call security on me...I later found out that she knows a friend of Kuro...shady? shady as BT? :laugh: :laugh:

joey pick a better example please of yourself...like max graham , sasha...:tongue:

CD

those measurements are way off........my friend Salvatore is model w/ Ford Models Miami, and he says they won't even talk to a guy unless he waist is under 32" and his chest is 40" or below..... (i.e. skinny guys!)

well i guess it would actually depend what they want the guys for, i mean if they need a fat guy for a dominos pizza commercial to model the pizza then 32" waist may not be necessary.

i think you mentioned that they probably wanted lumberjacks or something..or was it jroo..i dunno maybe they just need bigger guys for a Bud camapaign

Originally posted by malanee

I don't even want to know why you had these pictures Vic! :rolleyes:

But: thank you! thank you!

ok, ok I think its time to confess:

actually I work out for a reason so this is the body type that I strive for, so its kinda like inspiration. :D Having Fresh Fields right around the corner of my office and house doesnt help one bit though :(