LUVTOES3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

ok, ok I think its time to confess:

actually I work out for a reason so this is the body type that I strive for, so its kinda like inspiration. :D Having Fresh Fields right around the corner of my office and house doesnt help one bit though :(

Vic- I feel your pain. I'm trying to find my model "muscels" before WMC.....I'm on a steady diet of protein shakes and ripped fuel!

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic- I feel your pain. I'm trying to find my model "muscels" before WMC.....I'm on a steady diet of protein shakes and ripped fuel!

werd. i screwed up my lunch by eating 4 cookies from Fresh Fields (PB-Choc. chip, double chocolate, choc-chip-pecan-oatmeal-raisn) damn these fuckin' cookies are tasty...so I just had 0 carb protein shake mixed with some crystal lite to compensate...ripped fule time is at 4:30 b4 hitting the gym at 5:30

:(

I hear ya, vicman!

I keep having these healthy dinners, like salad and fish or red beans and rice, but I KEEP screwing it up by having ice cream later! And right before bed, of all times. Dangit! I think the trend is gonna persist until I finish that thing of Bryers.

Hey, does anybody here ever take stackers before they go out. I mean, if you're not planning on being sober all night? Assuming people here go out sober. Me? I mostly just work out and eat well so that my body is strong enough to handle the 5hit I do to it on Friday and Saturday.

Originally posted by rammelsberg

I hear ya, vicman!

I keep having these healthy dinners, like salad and fish or red beans and rice, but I KEEP screwing it up by having ice cream later! And right before bed, of all times. Dangit! I think the trend is gonna persist until I finish that thing of Bryers.

Hey, does anybody here ever take stackers before they go out. I mean, if you're not planning on being sober all night? Assuming people here go out sober. Me? I mostly just work out and eat well so that my body is strong enough to handle the 5hit I do to it on Friday and Saturday.

i ususally take 7 or 8 diet or ripped fuel along with a couple of Long Island and that has me going like the nergizer bunny all night...some times i do that plus other stuff so it can augment the effect of whatever shit i do that night...sometimes Larry shows up unannonced and his presence always seems to chear all of us up although Larry can bring his freinds also and along with the ripped fuels and LIT and Larry and co. I tear the place up

Christ!

I don't like the idea of doing just 3 ripped fuels and water alone!

i usually take 3 or 4 before i work out, so i guess my body is used to them by now, so i double the dose to keep me up until 6 or 7 am with no problem...some people say stuff about heart paliptations, but nothing of that sort has happened to me, noirt has any of my medical check ups have found anything weird with me.

I've never heard men talk so much about their bodies until this nice little thread here! You guys are worse than the girls I know! Don't you want someone to like you for your personality???

I've taking Hydroxy Cut before I went out - only 2 and it made me crazy jittery and irratible! I can't imagine taking 7! Vic - you're insane!

I'm trying to drop a few pounds for Miami too - but I refuse to cut out ice cream or carbs - I'd rather die! A sensible diet w/ complex carbs, lean protein, fruits&veggies, etc. plus a sensible workout (weights 2xs/week and cardio 4xs/week) oughta do it!

My body is a temple, I would never pollute it with drugs....

Originally posted by malanee

I've never heard men talk so much about their bodies until this nice little thread here! You guys are worse than the girls I know! Don't you want someone to like you for your personality???

Yeah all this guy talk about their bodies is making me sick.

My body is like a pharmacy, it needs drugs to stay in business....

Originally posted by malanee

I've taking Hydroxy Cut before I went out - only 2 and it made me crazy jittery and irratible! I can't imagine taking 7! Vic - you're insane!

I'm trying to drop a few pounds for Miami too - but I refuse to cut out ice cream or carbs - I'd rather die! A sensible diet w/ complex carbs, lean protein, fruits&veggies, etc. plus a sensible workout (weights 2xs/week and cardio 4xs/week) oughta do it!

girlfriend nooooow, dont you get me started, 'cause let me tell you that, we all need to look good you know dear?

so its work out, work, out, work out, work out, especially the 'tush so you can look good and have fun in the sun, you know........?

ANY WAY.....

where was I? umm....yeah, well I've gathered that the average Joe Schmoe probably doesnt party as seriously as we do, so were not your averege Joe Schmoe, hell I cant even imagine how to plug a VCR in, but my point is we like to look good, 'cos girls want us to look good, so if 450lbs guys with 90% body fat were getting all the girls at the clubs then we wouldnt be doing all this dieting...plus in the long run the habit of excersing and eating healthy and living a health lifestyle (M-F) should stay with you in the long run and to me thats the ultimate benefit :D

dude all u need is some KFC and ur set

My diet consists of Fruity Pebbles, Cookie N Cream ie cream, and if I want to have something healthy then it's a cheesesteak w/ onions, peppers, and mushrooms, have to get my veggies in!

Yeah Ice Cream!!!!!!

Melanee, I'm not to worried about my personality not being able to pull through for me. I just thought it'd be really ironic to be a ironic to be a computer programmer who was in good shape.

Ya don't catch that too often.

Breakin down the barriers here!!

Let's hear it for geeks in shape!

Originally posted by pgiddy

My diet consists of Fruity Pebbles, Cookie N Cream ie cream, and if I want to have something healthy then it's a cheesesteak w/ onions, peppers, and mushrooms, have to get my veggies in!

yes ll the 5 major food groups are there:

grains in the cereal and bread

meat in the steak

dairy in the milk and cheese

sugar in the cereal

fat in cheese and oil used to make the cheesteak

veggies in the onions, peppres and 'rooms

very healthy diet pgiddy, u shoul dbe congratulated

Yeah Ice Cream!!!!!!

Melanee, I'm not to worried about my personality not being able to pull through for me. I just thought it'd be really ironic to be a ironic to be a computer programmer who was in good shape.

Ya don't catch that too often.

Breakin down the barriers here!!

Let's hear it for geeks in shape!

I'm all about breaking down barriers! I'm a geek who's a girl, who parties, works out and spends lots of money on vinyl!

Werd. ;)

yes I should be proud of myself and I'm sure my parents would be too! Thats why I treat myelf to ice-cream every night after I hit the 2 foot glass!

BTW, do these cooler ranch doritos that I'm eating right now have any nutrional value to them?

umm.. I think there's corn somewhere in there... I think in the flour they use to make the chips ;)

yes I should be proud of myself and I'm sure my parents would be too! Thats why I treat myelf to ice-cream every night after I hit the 2 foot glass!

BTW, do these cooler ranch doritos that I'm eating right now have any nutrional value to them?

i like the lime flavored tostitos, i get complex cartbs from the tortilla chips and Vitamin C from the lime

i like the lime flavored tostitos, i get complex cartbs from the tortilla chips and Vitamin C from the lime

Too healthy for me, but you also like them because your mexican. As soon as your born they start feeding tortilla chips and corona, well at least thats what I hear. Excuse me if I'm wrong but I don't get out very often.

Seriously though maybe you could help me Vic, I have seriously been trying to get some mexican jumping beans for 3 years now and nobody can ever find them. Where/how do I get some of those little suckers?????????????????????

Too healthy for me, but you also like them because your mexican. As soon as your born they start feeding tortilla chips and corona, well at least thats what I hear. Excuse me if I'm wrong but I don't get out very often.

Seriously though maybe you could help me Vic, I have seriously been trying to get some mexican jumping beans for 3 years now and nobody can ever find them. Where/how do I get some of those little suckers?????????????????????

i have no idea, funnty thing you should ask 'cos now that u ask i remember seeing them when i was a kid and it was all the korean kids that had them in my school, maybe shady would know...yeepa, andale, arriba, arriba, andale!

It's ridiculous, I've known many people that have been to mexico and they can NEVER find them. They have searched in stores, in markets, with local people and still nothing. All they say is that it is easy to get a pound of heroin or powder then it is to find some mexican jumping beans. How high do they jump? Do they ever die?

Originally posted by joeygk

It's funny you guys mention taking supps before you go out! I always take 2 ripped fuel before I hit the clubs! It just gives you a burst of energy, and allows you to make it to the afterhours! :D :D :D

yeah, i used to take an andro/hmb/creatine/glutamine/ripped fuel/chitosan/preparation h stack before i went out, but that was hurtin' my wallet to hardcore so I laid off the preparation h for a while there :D