Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can A One Armed Bandit... Steal Your Heart???

dgmodel

Could You Would You Did You???  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Could You Would You Did You???

• Love Conquers All...
    • I Dont Think Its Possible...

Okay i was at a local shopping center, and saw this beautiful girl, then as i looked down to check her out i noticed she only had one hand... a hook if you will... now the first thing that popped into my head was what a shame... the second imagine never being able to feel the touch of your loved one??? now the third thing was could you overcome this obstacle and... either go out / fall in love / lust over a person that has this situation??? curious to your answers...

(i submitted a poll so you can answer how you truly feel and not get ripped for being shallow or etc.)

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by dgmodel

Okay i was at a local shopping center, and saw this beautiful girl, then as i looked down to check her out i noticed she only had one hand... a hook if you will... now the first thing that popped into my head was what a shame... the second imagine never being able to feel the touch of your loved one??? now the third thing was could you overcome this obstacle and... either go out / fall in love / lust over a person that has this situation??? curious to your answers...

(i submitted a poll so you can answer how you truly feel and not get ripped for being shallow or etc.)

for sure.. I once dated a guy who was mute. I thought he was soooo cute and when i finally approached him I figured it out , we still dated....

I don't think it matters really, if the chemistry is there its there.

but I guess if someone is missing an arm or whatnot it's different but still if you click with the person then i don't see why not.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by dgmodel

anyone else have thoughts / feelings on this topic??? hello hello? anyone ? anyone? bueller? bueller???

i'm surprised that there weren't many replies :confused: