10 members have voted

1. 1. What is it?

• guy
    • girl
    • fucking loser.........
    • The Hunka Bunka offcial Fluff girl

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jarmenio

Yeah really funny. Another inmature childish post. I happen to know who the person is they are talking about. Syndie- thanks for all the hook ups at Hunka Bunka and Djais!

JARMENIO FUCK YOU BRO,,,,,,,, SHUT THE FUCK UP, DID YOU SEE WHAT HE OR SHE POSTED!!!!!!!! i GUESS THE FUCK NOT..... GO HANG AT ABYSS THAT SUCKS...... YOU USE TO BE COOL FUCK YOU AND FUCK SYNDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERES A LINK IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82484

READ THE ENTIRE THREAD, NO ONE KNOWS WHY HE OR SHE DID THIS........ SO BRO NEXT TIME TELL YOUR BUDDY NOT TO LIE ABOUT WORKING AT HB ON THIS BOARD, NOW WE KNOW HE OR SHE WORKS THERE.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I usually dont agree with saleen, but lately he has been speaking the truth. This person has some serous issues.

You've been converted to the dark side.......:D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I usually dont agree with saleen, but lately he has been speaking the truth. This person has some serous issues.

As much as it pains me to say this. I have to also agree with Saleen on this one. The shemale just came out and starting attacking people out of nowhere. Here is some advice, go get some Lithium NOW!!!

If sydnie worked for me I'd probably kick that hermaphrodite in the head for starting club wars. Grow up. Competition is good retard. It brings more people to the area. If you were smart and u work at Bunka you would team up with Abyss and go after the town and do something about that 2:00 closing. Till then, suffer.

Just my .02.

Kosta