Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest danni133

What would you do?

Guest danni133

Ok guys I have a dilemma. I was checking my mail last night and some random person IMed me calling me a slut. They said it was a 21 year old girl with the IM name NJqypiexoxo and she repeatedly kept telling me not to stalk people, specifically her 3 friends. What the hell?!?! She refused to tell me who she was, who her 'friends' were, and proceeded to sign off. What the hell should I do? I'm bothered by this.....If any of you know who this is please email me ASAP.....This is such bs

~Danielle

Guest danni133
Originally posted by somebitch

its just some idiot fucking with u and obviously they want you to get upset. just block them, thats what i do.

Thanks girl I needed a little female advice. I blocked the trifling hoe, but it really makes me wonder who on CP I can trust. I purposefully don't post any info if I hang out with people from the boards to avoid this. It just really hurt me people may think I'm a bother and a slut -- two things I certainly am not.

~Danielle

Guest danni133
Originally posted by misk

how do u know they were talking about cp??

but it probably WAS apples.....

They mentioned stuff about ppl on here...specifics...all i know is i've been having an extremely rough 2 weeks and this doesn't help....

~Danielle

Originally posted by danni133

They mentioned stuff about ppl on here...specifics...all i know is i've been having an extremely rough 2 weeks and this doesn't help....

~Danielle

Poor you....not to worry..."the sun'll come out, tomorrow"...until then, stay away from Ho-Ville....:laugh:

:D

Guest danni133
Originally posted by marcid21

Poor you....not to worry..."the sun'll come out, tomorrow"...until then, stay away from Ho-Ville....:laugh:

:D

I hope that was a joke because I do not have sex with random people. So don't call me a hoe.

~Danielle

I hope that was a joke because I do not have sex with random people. So don't call me a hoe.

~Danielle

What the hell are you talking about????:confused: I was being fecious......:rolleyes:

Whatever...nevermind....I won't try and lend you support again....my fault.

:blank:

Guest danni133
Originally posted by marcid21

What the hell are you talking about????:confused: I was being fecious......:rolleyes:

Whatever...nevermind....I won't try and lend you support again....my fault.

:blank:

Marcid, sorry girl I didn't know you were trying to be like that. I thought you were like a few of the femmes on here that was assuming shit about me. Are we chill now? *hughug*..Sorry hun I'm a lil paranoid from all this drama.

~Danielle

Alright, obviously this girl is nothing but a bitch and a hoe herself. I know it's difficult, but just let it roll off your back--this CP rumor mill is bullshit and you know it. So many rumors and untruths...ugh the stuff I've heard :eek:. *We* all know that you're not a slut..maybe it's someone you've turned down ;) or made a fool of. I love ya girl...keep your chin up...and I had I gotten in touch w you earlier I would have MADE you go out. Next time. Fuck 'em :D

Guest danni133
Originally posted by ReginaP

Alright, obviously this girl is nothing but a bitch and a hoe herself. I know it's difficult, but just let it roll off your back--this CP rumor mill is bullshit and you know it. So many rumors and untruths...ugh the stuff I've heard :eek:. *We* all know that you're not a slut..maybe it's someone you've turned down ;) or made a fool of. I love ya girl...keep your chin up...and I had I gotten in touch w you earlier I would have MADE you go out. Next time. Fuck 'em :D

Muah* I love you girl..this weekend let's go crazy! Drag Z with us hehe..we can hog tie her and drag her to Vinyl

~Danielle

They mentioned stuff about ppl on here...specifics~Danielle

well....what did they say...or who are the 'cp friends' u r stalking?? and who on here have u given your im name to? damnit....i am feeling all nancy drew

marci...i find the weather to be quite pleasant in ho'ville....u should come down sometime

Muah* I love you girl..this weekend let's go crazy! Drag Z with us hehe..we can hog tie her and drag her to Vinyl

~Danielle

DT fix? :D We are probably going bar hopping tomorrow. Ima keep you updated sweets :D

Guest danni133
Originally posted by blackhaus1

Just ignore it...who cares what people think as long as you know it yourself...:rolleyes:

Thanks for all of your support guys. It completely threw me off getting that IM. I'm not used to such hostility and it threw me off guard. Blackhaus1 you and Regina are right..thanks

Apples....I'd love to meet ya and chill also

YAY CP love!

~Danielle