Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For aLL yaLL people who gotta mention y name or think of my name here mention this

Originally posted by girly

grrrr ok I can't lie I have gotten defensive about the whole sf and exit thing .. LOL...

:laugh: its all good.. i think we all have at one point or another.. its just annoying when there is like 3 threads about it and everyone is like enough enough and then another thread is made... i dunno.. the whole club rival thing is dumb but it will continue to happen.. nothing we can do about it, ya know?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by workenonlife

true girly people do need to stop stressen strangers so much and worryen bout them peopel just gotta deal with ther own lifes and damn girly u gotta post naked pics i bet you'll get fans and no hate and every 1 will be your best friend LoL

Thats the thing i wouldn't put naked pics of me up.. Thats why I'm saying good for uuu babe..Do your thinggg..

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh: its all good.. i think we all have at one point or another.. its just annoying when there is like 3 threads about it and everyone is like enough enough and then another thread is made... i dunno.. the whole club rival thing is dumb but it will continue to happen.. nothing we can do about it, ya know?

I know..:) I'm trying to keep myself out of the drama on heree..Its all dumb..

Originally posted by dolik

lol roninmess u made 3 responses to this post and they've all been smiley faces....now i see how u get ur posts bro ;)

girly if u put ur pics up, this message board is gonna get 3x as many members REALLY quickly :tongue: j/k

:square: :square: :smoke::balloon:

Originally posted by roninmess

Definite hotty in person. Just watch yourself... U might make a nice suggestion and she'll go ape shit on you and not want to be your friend.

Rob, I don't understand why you are so bitter towards me..I always thought very highly of you.. i told you before many times i thought of you as my best friend at one point. Its not my fault that we got in disagreements over the computer..

Rob, I don't understand why you are so bitter towards me..I always thought very highly of you.. i told you before many times i thought of you as my best friend at one point. Its not my fault that we got in disagreements over the computer..

I never had a problem with you until you on 2 occassions told me that you didn't want to talk to me anymore and that you didn't trust me... all because I suggested that you dead your feud or drama or whatever it is you have with Daniella. I totally said it as a friend lookin out and making some constructive criticism and you blew me off right off the bat. Then you have the audacity to throw how I spotted you $20 bills and how I took you to a Ranger game right into my face, basically sayin that you used me. Sorry it had to come down to that, but it's clearly what you wanted. "Have a nice day :D "

those damn aol disagreements!!!! Be nice to Rob, he had good intentions and hes a great person :tongue:

Originally posted by roninmess

I never had a problem with you until you on 2 occassions told me that you didn't want to talk to me anymore and that you didn't trust me... all because I suggested that you dead your feud or drama or whatever it is you have with Daniella. I totally said it as a friend lookin out and making some constructive criticism and you blew me off right off the bat. Then you have the audacity to throw how I spotted you $20 bills and how I took you to a Ranger game right into my face, basically sayin that you used me. Sorry it had to come down to that, but it's clearly what you wanted. "Have a nice day :D "

Well sometimes when people get upset they say nasty shit, I know what i said wasn't right and I didn't mean it and thats not how I am..And wtf i only said what i said to you because of what was said to me.. But whatever its all good..