Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love Is.....

marcid21

"When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts your life like an earthquake and then subsides....And when it subsides, you have to make a decision.......

You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you live apart..

Because this is what love is.....Love is not breathlessness, It's not exceitement, or the desire to mate every second of the day.....Not lying awake at night imagining that he (or she) is kissing every single part of your body.....

That is just being in love, which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away....

Dosen't sound too exciting does it???

Ahhh....BUT IT IS!" <3 :love:

Originally posted by dgmodel

love is inexistent... it's in the same realm as religion... its something you just have to believe in... have a blind faith in... if not its just a pointless activity... just going through the motions...

Just friggen shoot yourself already..Spread your doom and gloom elsewhere...

:bits:

Originally posted by dgmodel

love is inexistent... it's in the same realm as religion... its something you just have to believe in... have a blind faith in... if not its just a pointless activity... just going through the motions...

hmmm....I think I might have read this wrong last night...OH GOWD! :worry:

Guest danni133

If there's nothing worst than a woman scorned, steer clear from me! I used to be all about the L-shit, but like DG, I just don't buy the bs anymore. The way I see things now is that love is like a rose -- it may appear beautiful and inspiring, one has to remember it has thorns, and will make you bleed.

Marcid I'm sorry it's not the mushy post you were expecting but it's the damn truth on how I feel. Believe me sometimes I wish I could have my mind changed.

~Danielle

Originally posted by danni133

If there's nothing worst than a woman scorned, steer clear from me! I used to be all about the L-shit, but like DG, I just don't buy the bs anymore. The way I see things now is that love is like a rose -- it may appear beautiful and inspiring, one has to remember it has thorns, and will make you bleed.

Marcid I'm sorry it's not the mushy post you were expecting but it's the damn truth on how I feel. Believe me sometimes I wish I could have my mind changed.

~Danielle

Whatever floats your boat....but I think your wrong! I believe love to be as a rose too....Sterling Roses....know anything about em'?

Just in case you don't, they're thornless!

And DG didn't really say love is BS...he was basically love is what you make of it and what you believe in....

Originally posted by danni133

Marcid I'm sorry it's not the mushy post you were expecting....

<~~~< never has expectations....

I didn't not post this to be mushy. I, like you, was posting what I believe in. I don't think this is really a lovey dovey mushy tushy kinda thread.....it's just being definitive.

Originally posted by marcid21

<~~~< never has expectations....

I didn't not post this to be mushy. I, like you, was posting what I believe in. I don't think this is really a lovey dovey mushy tushy kinda thread.....it's just being definitive.

I didn't think it was mushy at all.

Now PEOPLE! It's a beautiful sunny day, it's Friday, and I'm actually in a pretty good mood. I don't wanna hear anymore of this bs negativity, 'kay???:shaky:

Originally posted by tastyt

I didn't think it was mushy at all.

Now PEOPLE! It's a beautiful sunny day, it's Friday, and I'm actually in a pretty good mood. I don't wanna hear anymore of this bs negativity, 'kay???:shaky:

..AHEM....*putting arm aroudn TastyT and resting my head on her shoulder*

I'm so glad your're here!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

some hide from it, some run from it, others embrace it and cherish it...those that are bitter will soon come back in its grace...

i used to agree with the intertwining of the roots but soon learned that can become very close to a co-dependency and that is just too dangerous - sometimes you just cant avoid it...

i learned that love can be compared to two lit candles brought together side by side, creating one stronger, brighter light. In that, you are your own beings but together you create something of its own, something bigger...

i could go on and on...perhaps i will share my dusty old poems here one day...

but to me love is the higher way, the truest plane...hate it, ignore it, embrace it...one way or the other it will find you and more often than not you will never see it coming...

As the days go passing by... my feelings stay the same... have you always on my mind... i'm living constantly in pain... i know i really should be moving on... but the memories wont go away... i have you always in heart... and when i close my eyes i find you... you're the one that i love and i cant go on without you...