Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

HoLy cRaPPP! where is everyone for BuMp and "..." tOniGhT?

I went to Twirl for 10 and I brought a girl for free. 2 LIT's were $24 + tip. I couldn't believe it. The crowd was all little kids, it emptied out at 1 and at about 11:45 they played hip hop. I was standing there waiting for the music to go back to normal but to no avail. I hope the weekend is better then this...

Originally posted by magilicuti

I went to Twirl for 10 and I brought a girl for free. 2 LIT's were $24 + tip. I couldn't believe it. The crowd was all little kids, it emptied out at 1 and at about 11:45 they played hip hop. I was standing there waiting for the music to go back to normal but to no avail. I hope the weekend is better then this...

Sounds pretty cheesy to me. So they let you in for ten bucks and kill you on the drinks?!?! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by magilicuti

Shheeeshh. so i don't feel so bad that i stayed in and studied/read all night :)

The weekends are where it's at, Especially NEXT SATURDAY FOR CARL COX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Originally posted by o-jay®

Sounds pretty cheesy to me. So they let you in for ten bucks and kill you on the drinks?!?! :rolleyes:

:note to self:... buy liquor flask in order to smuggle into overpriced nightclubs and beat the system

;)

Originally posted by o-jay®

Just don't try that at Exit where my friend had his BALLZ grabbed by Exit security. :eek:

Yo, i hear you there, Juice ;)

One time, I was going to meet my buddy Licker (real name:eek: -) one night at EXIT.

Turns out he tried to bring 17 pills, and even though they were near his sack, THEY GOT HIM! They took his picture and banned him for 3 months!

Some places don't joke :mad3: