Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fashion Fetish?

marcid21

What's yours? What's the one thing, or few things, that really test your will power??

I'd have to say ANYTHING tests my willpower.....forget it...cosmetics, shoes, accessories, apparel...I'm talkin' ANYTHING....if I want it, I must have it....and that's the end of it!

Originally posted by marcid21

What's yours? What's the one thing, or few things, that really test your will power??

I'd have to say ANYTHING tests my willpower.....forget it...cosmetics, shoes, accessories, apparel...I'm talkin' ANYTHING....if I want it, I must have it....and that's the end of it!

same with me. if i can't afford it i'll figure out a way to steal it before giving up

Originally posted by magilicuti

damn, I think i'm the only guy on this thread so far :blank:

guys who enjoy shopping are the shit.

anyway, i have a bad shopping fetish, i go shopping ALL the time, after work, weekends, when im bored, when i wanna get high and have no wehre to go...

Yeah, I am always shopping...lunch hour, after work, weekends etc. The bad part is I am sneaky about it, I hide my stuff so no one knows that I bought it. When my b-friend asks if that is new...I say "no, I've had it a while, just haven't worn it"

It is an addiction for me. I need to stop. I have no room in my house for anymore clothes! I have taken over almost all the closets in my house, have a stand up thing downstairs, plastic bins all over the place...DO YOU THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM?

Originally posted by roxxy0131

Yeah, I am always shopping...lunch hour, after work, weekends etc. The bad part is I am sneaky about it, I hide my stuff so no one knows that I bought it. When my b-friend asks if that is new...I say "no, I've had it a while, just haven't worn it"

It is an addiction for me. I need to stop. I have no room in my house for anymore clothes! I have taken over almost all the closets in my house, have a stand up thing downstairs, plastic bins all over the place...DO YOU THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM?

OH GOD this sounds like me!!! I'm slowly kicking my father's stuff out of his closet. One morning I heard him yelling "What's this PURPLE thing doing in here?!?!" LMAO