Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just curious...anyone know what happened to...

fliz77

Originally posted by fliz77

2. Robbie Tronco's Bangin shit

I love Robbie Tronco!!! I love his style of mixing... it's great, I met him last summer when he did a little guest appearance at DJais in Belmar...nicest guy ever. I have been meaning to go hear him again down in Philly, but I think I have been saying that since last year! Wow you're right haven't heard about him in a while.

Originally posted by djshaned

robbie is still the man....come to shampoo on saturdays....still my favorite DJ...

yeah you know what... I am going to be in Philly next weekend for Carl Cox anyway so Shampoo Saturday is a really good idea- that's the only night he spins there, right? I have never even been to Shampoo and have always wanted to go.

Carl Cox, Robbie Tronco- too much good music for one weekend- I can't wait!!!!!! :D

Robbie remixed that Reina song and also Time After Time i believe pretty recently...but both are MELLOW! I miss the BANGIN shit (Samsara, Billy Joel, Oompa) ...saw him in Long Island once and was dissapointed because he didn't play what i expected...he is seriously the nicest guy though!

Fliz

i met him at shampoo one night....my drunk ass wandered into the booth and i was watching the guy before him spin, when robbie walks in and starts kissing everyone on the cheek, shaking hands.....i look at him, he looks at me for one second, and then he grabs me and kisses me on the cheek and patted me on the back

i was like :confused: but it was kind of chill too:)

i didnt really like his style...he played a lot of weird stuff....i dunno whats up with him and "work this pussy" but he played it forever.....we ended up going outside to hear this guy who was playing mad classics

BG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pipdaddy

while we're on this topic, whatever happened to

DEZROCK

RICHIE SANTANA (THE PRODUCER)

VENGA BOYS (NAH, J/K)

richie put out a banging track about a month ago.......