Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stuff for Saturday

vicman

Whats up with this? Who's going? Where is it? Scratch do you know?

kick drum productions presents:

RESONATE

Sat 2.23.02

Metatrack Room:

Stewart Walker - LIVE PA!

Persona Records, Boston

Bryan Zentz

Rotation/In-Tec/Primate/Superbra/FSAM.net, VA

Shawn Rudiman - LIVE

Technoir Audio, Pittsburgh/7th City, Detroit

Hi Octane

Kick Drum/Metatrack, DC

Warp Room:

Oron - 2 step

Ty T - Progressive Trance

DeeJay Clutch - Disco House

Bezerker - Happy Hardcore

Caz - Jungle

Directions:

www.wam.umd.edu/~hioctane/kdp

or

301.439.3098 on that day of event

$20

Originally posted by vicman

RESONATE

Sat 2.23.02

Metatrack Room:

Persona Records, Boston

Bryan Zentz

Shawn Rudiman - LIVE

Hi Octane

Kick Drum/Metatrack, DC

Warp Room:

Oron - 2 step

Ty T - Progressive Trance

DeeJay Clutch - Disco House

Bezerker - Happy Hardcore

Caz - Jungle

Directions:

www.wam.umd.edu/~hioctane/kdp

or

301.439.3098 on that day of event

$20

satuuuuuurday..mmmm...my birthday....:D:tongue::bounce:

Originally posted by Kuro

Word on the street is that Scratch is being reclusive this weekend to concentrate on school work, with her being a student and all. I probably should actually do some school work this weekend, too.

soooo...what ur point?

soooo...what ur point?

You asked if Scratch knows about the party. She's not going to be communicative this weekend. That's the word on the street. They won't announce where the party is till tomorrow. The location and details will be sent out on their mailing list.

so? are you thinking of inviting us all to dairy queen for cool eats and hot treats, where we could also play in the kiddie area?

LOL you bitch i hate you! no we can goto taco bell, aren't you boys with the manager...whats his name again..rico?

You asked if Scratch knows about the party. She's not going to be communicative this weekend. That's the word on the street. They won't announce where the party is till tomorrow. The location and details will be sent out on their mailing list.

oh I see...I registered with them on their list but still havent gotten anything, thats whay I was asking and stuff

Originally posted by malanee

Vic - I'll let you know as soon as I know something and vice verse - okay?

Jimi - what's the news for you B-day? What do *you* want to do?

i dont really know! just something fun fun fun...i wanna drink somewhere at like 6 or 7 and chill for a bit then do somethign i think...let me know what you guys think!

Hahaha I can just picture a bunch of ravers running wild through college park looking for this place. Oopps is ok that I said it was in college park or is that already a given?

ohmadgawd, this reminds me of this one time we tried finding this party waythefuck out in bumble, it was too late to get to the checkpoint so we just tried to find the party ourselves. . .drove around in circle for 3-4 hours, passing the same lone gas station and same fucking exit loopy thingy everytime, KLINE, that was it. . anyways, the gas station was the only open building at the time, in the middle of nowhere, just factories and smokestacks. . .i think we were in indiana. . .so we stopped at the gas station each time to try to get directions on how to get the hell outta there. . it was like the twilight zone, for some reason we couldn't leave. . we kept driving around and ended up back at the same gas station. . .and the gas station was full of fugly transvestites and weird men trying to pick up on them. . .fugly but flashy diva transvestites, they all looked liek they were going to a party. . .actually this isn't much of a story, after we drove like that, ending up at the weird gas station each time, for like 4 hours, more and more lost party kids were showing up at the gas station, we ended up chilling at the gas station with all the drag queens and lost partykids til the sun came up. . .only THEN for some weird reason we were able to find our way home. . .

yeh, you didn't have to read all that, nor did i have to write it, sorry:rolleyes:

Originally posted by scratchapella

ohmadgawd, this reminds me of this one time we tried finding this party waythefuck out in bumble, it was too late to get to the checkpoint so we just tried to find the party ourselves. . .drove around in circle for 3-4 hours, passing the same lone gas station and same fucking exit loopy thingy everytime, KLINE, that was it. . anyways, the gas station was the only open building at the time, in the middle of nowhere, just factories and smokestacks. . .i think we were in indiana. . .so we stopped at the gas station each time to try to get directions on how to get the hell outta there. . it was like the twilight zone, for some reason we couldn't leave. . we kept driving around and ended up back at the same gas station. . .and the gas station was full of fugly transvestites and weird men trying to pick up on them. . .fugly but flashy diva transvestites, they all looked liek they were going to a party. . .actually this isn't much of a story, after we drove like that, ending up at the weird gas station each time, for like 4 hours, more and more lost party kids were showing up at the gas station, we ended up chilling at the gas station with all the drag queens and lost partykids til the sun came up. . .only THEN for some weird reason we were able to find our way home. . .

yeh, you didn't have to read all that, nor did i have to write it, sorry:rolleyes:

Scratch is that you or did Jimi take over your computer.????

Originally posted by dcsglow

i dont really know! just something fun fun fun...i wanna drink somewhere at like 6 or 7 and chill for a bit then do somethign i think...let me know what you guys think!

well ur lame ass has to come up with something fast, 'cos i dunno about you but sitting in front of a computer logged on to CP and drinking beer by myself in my skivvies is the last way i would like to spend anyones b'day, so come up with something quick, if not I'll just stay home and rearange my cutlery cabinet

Jimi-Jack's tentative b-day party agenda:

8:00 - Take off your shirts

8:15 - Head over to McDonald's

8:30 - Order 20 waters, and then fill them up with 20 Hi-C's. Total savings to the guests: $3

8:45 - Run away from angry McD's cashier. Be careful not to spill Hi-C's. They were free, after all.

9:00 - Listen to fairy trance

9:30 - Pretend listening to fairy trance is cool

:D :D :D

Sorry I'm gonna havta miss your b-day, Jimi-Jack, I'll be flying in from the left coast tomorrow night. :(

Originally posted by scratchapella

. . it was like the twilight zone, for some reason we couldn't leave. . we kept driving around and ended up back at the same gas station. . .and the gas station was full of fugly transvestites and weird men trying to pick up on them. . .fugly but flashy diva transvestites, they all looked liek they were going to a party. . .actually this isn't much of a story, after we drove like that, ending up at the weird gas station each time, for like 4 hours, more and more lost party kids were showing up at the gas station, we ended up chilling at the gas station with all the drag queens and lost partykids til the sun came up. . .only THEN for some weird reason we were able to find our way home. . .

drugs are bad. :laugh:

Guest jroo

I heard that this party sucked fucking monkey balls

RESONATE

Sat 2.23.02

Metatrack Room:

Persona Records, Boston

Bryan Zentz

Shawn Rudiman - LIVE

Hi Octane

Kick Drum/Metatrack, DC