Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What type of person are you??

origskeemr

This is for both males and females. When you are out and you see a hot girl/guy do you go up or just look and hopefully she will catch eye contact?? I know most people are gunna say i would just walk up to her/him i'm not a pussy blah blah but the truth is most wont. I noticed that when i am out and i see a good looking girl that i just stand there and hopefully she show me a sign that she thinks i am cute. I know i know i am a pussy!!! But i was just curious on how everyone else is:confused:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

When I see hotties I usually try to get a good enough look to commit their image to short-term memory, look away hoping they haven't noticed me looking, and walk by as quickly as possible.

I am serious! I am a total pussy.

<~~~< such a big wus too!

I don't think I've ever approached a guy....EVER! Sometimes I try the eye contact thing, but sometimes I'm even too shy for that.

Originally posted by flying_high

I'm a total sissy...I always say: " if I were born as a guy and had to do the first move (I know that's not always the case, but still mostly expected)....I would probably still be a virgin". ;)

Thank God...you got lucky ;)

TOMORROW, TOMORROW THE SUN WILL SHINE ;)

I think that when I see a guy that I want to talk to, I make it pretty obvious w/ my eye contact...I dont think I can ever go out to someone and just start talkin to them but i def. give them a look...ya know what i mean?

Originally posted by tastyt

When I see hotties I usually try to get a good enough look to commit their image to short-term memory, look away hoping they haven't noticed me looking, and walk by as quickly as possible.

I am serious! I am a total pussy.

lmao I do the same thing actually. I look at first to see if i am really drunk and if she is really cute. But if they catch me staring i turn my head quickly as if i am lil boy. I hate it that I dont have cinfidence:mad: I wish i could have the balls to walk up to a girl that i think is cute cause, i always wonder if they would have been interested:( I just dont know what to say cause i think everything is corny and dumb. I mean sometimes i will walk up and give them a compliment but then i run for the hills after i say it. The funny thing is that i have met so many aggressive girls and that turns me on actually. It shows that they know what they want, but then i feel like a big wuss cause i cant do that :sigh:

Guest danni133

Although I'm pretty short (5'5) most guys are intimidated by me for some reason. I know most of you think people who say they just walk up to a guy and spill their game are lying but that's what I do. I casually make eye contact, and if there is interest I walk up to them and start a conversation. I'm extremely extroverted so I don't have a problem striking up a conversation with anyone, male or female. I'm not saying it works everytime, but for the most part there are positive results.

~Danielle

people always talk to me, i guess im easy to approach.

on the other hand, i would never just approach a guy because i think he looks good. even if i see a guy looking, i dont talk to them unless they come to me. its not because im a pussy just because i dont care about meeting people badly enough to initiate something.

Originally posted by somebitch

people always talk to me, i guess im easy to approach.

on the other hand, i would never just approach a guy because i think he looks good. even if i see a guy looking, i dont talk to them unless they come to me. its not because im a pussy just because i dont care about meeting people badly enough to initiate something.

This is true too......Some people just attract others:tongue:

Dude, I never, ever hit it off with a chick unless she comes up to me first. I'm really ignorant that way. I've got some kind of curse that keeps me from realizing that a girl is interested in me if she just gives me looks from across the room. My buddies have told me about awesome opportunities that I've missed, even they saw that somebody was eyeing me.

The problem is, I'm not very good at coming up with topics of conversation when there's not paticular obligation for me to be talking to somebody. Thank GOD I'm still in a great relationship with a chick who picked me and approached me and called me, otherwise I'd still be tryin' to figure out what my problem is. Heh!

<------ The antithesis of the Player.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by misk

on behalf of all the shorties on the board....i will inform u that u r not THAT short! 5'5 is taller than a lot of us!!!!!!

yeah for sure! i'm lucky if i'm 5'1 :(

Being behind the bar makes it incredibly easy to meet girls. i haven't approached a chick since 76. When I give up bar shleppin I don't know what I'm gonna do. My pick up line is "hey, do you like free drinks, because I can give you free drinks". That works pretty well. Plus I'm lazy as a motherfucker

Originally posted by lilpanda

whew, for a sec i thought i was the only one who does this. cause everyone yells at me thst i am a wuss:(

huh? wha?? where?? who?? WHO LET U OUT!?? gym tomorrow? call me....BuFfNeSs.......can't breathe..water water...