Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Ephedrine Please Read***

xtcvitality

I just wanted to warn everyone about the dangers of taking these pills on a regular basis. The other day my friend had a seizure and was delerious for over 72 hours straight because of these. He was taking about 6 of these a day until tuesday. He came home from work early because he was feeling ill and at around 11:30 at night he had a seizure and almost died. He has been in the hospital since then and is recovering ok, but he is very lucky. Ephedrine shouldn't be treated lightely, it can be very dangerous, especially if abused. Please take this to heart, my best friend almost died because of these.

Wow sorry about your friend and glad that he is ok.

But 6 a day?!?!? thats why that happened. isnt the most ur allowed to take is 4 or something?

The most ill take is 2 in the moring and that will keep me up and stufff for the whole day, so i can imagine what 6 will do to you.

i can't believe when i hear people say they took 4 or 6. i can barley handle 2. i even feel shitty after just taking one. i really hate ephedra. i feel 10,000 times more comftorble taking any illegal drugs. plus the next day i get mad pissed and aggresive after it. p.s. im reffering to stackers. are pure ephedra products not as strong?

Sorry about your friend man, i hope that all goes well and situations like this get avoided.

He definately was foolish for taking 6 a day, but he really wasn't taking 6 a day for that long, maybe a week at MOST. The day he had the seizure he only took 1, but there was so much built up in his system already. He is all good now, just has a horrible headache and is worn out, but he is lucky. I have known a lot of people that take well over the recommended dose of those, but he is the first to have something horrible happen to him. Just be careful with those things, they become very addictive and it is very easy to fall into bad habits with em. Just because they are legal doesn't mean they can't be fatal.

Man, that's rough!

I'm glad everything came out okay with him.

I take Xenadrine stackers, and they seriously effect my system. But I only take one, and only before I'm going to excercize. What happens is I'm tweaking at the gym, then I come home and when it wears out I crash for the night. Pretty good system!

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Well, they aren't horrible if you use them correctly like you are rammels, but if you take to much or if you take them unnecessarily than they are really bad for you. As it is they are horrible for your liver, nevermind your heart.

They aren't good for you any way you look at it. I took Xenedrine to get cut up for Cancun and the stuff fucked with my head. I was very irritable and I slept less and less. After a while I kept getting weird sinking feelings in my heart that I later found out was due to an irregular heartbeat. All this while following the instructions and coming from someone who can handle pretty much anything.

I still take a pill or two sometimes before I go out all night, but to take them on a regular basis is not good. If you are all fat and shit then go run or play basketball........ephedrine is not the answer.

After all this ephedra talk last week, I was prompted to try a stacker before this party on friday. (I rather take take 10 e's than one of these shits.) Well, by the time I had arrived I had the stacker in my system already. I followed it up with four beers and five bong hits 'o weed. Very, very nice buzz. :spin:

I felt like i weighed only 50 pounds -very energetic, sympathetic, and floaty too. Everything moved fast except the people, they were kinda in slow mo. (Less dramatic than it sounds) The closest that I can relate this to is a very soft roll, though its nothing like it. The whole thing lasted about three hours before I started feeling mad tired. When I got home, I hit the bed like a brick but couldn't fall asleep for shit. Overall, it was a nice little experience. Thought I'd just share it. :hat:

Peace people...