Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Trivia

kaydup

Originally posted by kaydup

:woah: :woah: Ding Ding Ding we have a winner :bounce: :bounce:

took a bit but hey killed some time:hat:

Yeah, I need to kill some serious time right now... I'm dying over here! This week went by pretty quick but for one reason or another today is just dragging.... really bad.

Maybe I should just stop looking forward to tonight... that'd make things go by quicker, right?

This time of the day always drags on and on and on

Lets go:letsgo:

Yeah, no kidding! With this new job time usualy flies... almost too fast! I'll look at my watch and be like, "where the fuck did the last 3 hours go." Then you get to a slow Friday and time comes to a screeching hault! Oh well, I'm ready to follow you, where are we going? :letgso: :tongue:

By the way, Drew, where do you work?

I actually work just outside of Boston doing marketing and sales for a Medical supply company.

I am off to Whiskeys from here baby, then change then Danny fawkin Howells. woooo hoooo.

So you guys will be at the bar on the dance floor, cool I owe ya a gin and tonic

I actually work just outside of Boston doing marketing and sales for a Medical supply company.

I am off to Whiskeys from here baby, then change then Danny fawkin Howells. woooo hoooo.

So you guys will be at the bar on the dance floor, cool I owe ya a gin and tonic

I remeber you saying you did the Medical Supply marketing thing, but I didn't know if it was in Boston or outside of it.

Whiskeys is a good time, I'll be headed over that way on Saturday. I think we're going to McCarthy's though... not sure. I'll be doing the traditional pre-party/everybody through down as many Red Bull & Vodkas as humanly possible in the span of about an hour/smokin' some sheesha out of the hookah move tonight :smoke:

And thanks for reminding me... I owe Jess a Stoli Raz & Sprite tonight. From the amount she's been posting lately, she'll need one! (All Work and No Play Makes Club Planet a Dull Message Board)

Yeah I am in the debate of how banged up I want to get tonight:drunk:

Yeah but I havent seen anyone else posting much today other than you and me:confused:

Yeah, we are definitely keeping it real on the Boston board today... where the hell is everyone!?!? Hell, this thread has more posts than 99% of the threads on here and it's just us posting!

Hmmmmm... how banged up do you THINK you're gonna be tonight? I may be in another world.... :screwy:

Hey have you heard anything about the Avalon Aniv. party. I can't get on the site here at work it wont load. And I heard that Junior is there that day or something. Just wondering

Yeah, the site says something about the whole month of March being they're 4 year Avaland Anniversary month. Not that I know what that means exactly.

The line-up for March is extremely solid though.

March 1st - Armin Van Buuren

March 8th - Sander Kleinenberg (VERY pissed I'm going to have to miss that one)

March 15th - Junior / Little Louie Vega

March 22nd - Tiesto.

March 29th - Sasha and Digweed

:eek: you reall can't beat that line-up!

Are you a Junior fan??

Oh, and the other world all hinges on whether or not my roomate goes out... he hasn't gone to a club in over a year, so it'd be a hell of a special occasion if I can coax him out of his hiding hole!

I havent seen Junior live since Twilo, he is good. His CD's are pretty good.

I know that is a sick line up. However, I definatly wont be missing Tiesto and of couse Mr. Digweed and Sasha.

Brian notice how many views there are on this thread, hmmm is that just you and me or is someone lurking and afraid to post:shades2:

Good luck getting your buddy out, but hey once you get them out they are then hooked:D

I havent seen Junior live since Twilo, he is good. His CD's are pretty good.

I know that is a sick line up. However, I definatly wont be missing Tiesto and of couse Mr. Digweed and Sasha.

Brian notice how many views there are on this thread, hmmm is that just you and me or is someone lurking and afraid to post:shades2:

Good luck getting your buddy out, but hey once you get them out they are then hooked:D

Yeah, I've got Junior's Twilo CD. It's pretty good, but not exactly my style... a little too vocally in some parts. I remember really liking one of the CDs and not really caring for the other.. not sure which though. Tiesto one weekend, S&D the next is going to be insane. I'm not the biggest Tiesto fan, but I've never seen him live and I'll definitely give him a shot. His music is so up-beat, it's really perfect for Avalon's room.

As for my roomate, he's VERY closed-minded and definitely won't make clubbing a regular event (he's kind of like your former football-player block-head who's now controlled by his girlfriend :puke:)

But, I remember some of the sweet-ass time we used to have going out (that's pre-girlfriend) and I'm dying to make that kid let loose and have some fun again!!

Yeah, what's up with all the views!?! HEY YOU... yeah you, the one who's been reading this the whole time... whatchyou lookin' at :tongue: Speak up and say something!!:D

Yeah those disks are real vocally. As for Tiesto I think he is the man, I just appreciate his mixes and his producing. I got a bunch of his live sets that are great.

That sucks about your friend I think we all got one of them. I hardly see one of my closest friends because of his girl, oh well what can ya do:rolleyes:

And yeah you the looker :laugh: less looky more posty

Tiesto definitely has great skills... he's just a tad too trancey for me right now.. but then again, I KNOW I'll enjoy hearing him... no doubt about it!

Hey, not that I'm going there later on tonight, because I'm definitely not, but do you know the address/how to get to Rise? I know it's on Stuart Street next to Baldini's pizza, but I can just picture myself telling that to a cabbie and never finding the place. Again, not that I'm going :tongue:

Hey, any of your friends getting married yet?? Now that's weird... I had a good friend of mine get married in the fall and I'm actually in a wedding coming up this summer. :eek:

I forget the address it is right under that martin glass. I just told the cabbie once and he took us there. Stuart Street, baldinis, big martin glass, thats all I got for ya:laugh:

Two summers ago I was in one of my friends weddings, right when I got out of school. Now that was scary. Even more scary is my brothers is in April:eek: So I have been trying to plan the bacholer party, now that one is scary