Clubplanet Nightlife Community

advice?

Guest bellaragazza

Guest bellaragazza

what would you do if you caught your boyfriend/girlfriend tying to snoop through your stuff? would you get upset? dump them? or ask them why they did it?

see my boyfriend took it up on himself to try and find my diary. I'm a writter so everything in there is pretty intense and he thought it would be beneficial to himself to find it and read it because he says he's insecure. Right now though, I think it's utter bullshit and i'm pretty much fed up of the games he's playing.

Knowing that someone could have, might have wanted to and thought about reading my personal thoughts and whatnot makes me fucking sick to my stomach.:vomit3:

we talked about it and I told him that i'd appreciate it if he didn't read it, but he went ahead and tried anyways.

now, he's broken my trust and i'm not really sure if I can trust him anymore.

what would you do?

He *did* do it because he's insecure... an insecure, untrustworthy asshole.

Wow, just reading that made me feel gross. I would rip him about five new assholes if I were you. People who do not write have no idea how intensely personal stuff like that is... That's such a major violation of trust.

How did you find out about it? Did he tell you himself?

How long have you been with him? It's very hard to trust him again after that, I KNOW!

My bf suffers from the same thing as yours and it gets very irritating within time:rolleyes:

The only suggestion I can offer is to ask yourself how strong are your feelings towards him and how easily can you get over this?

Good LUck

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by tastyt

He *did* do it because he's insecure... an insecure, untrustworthy asshole.

Wow, just reading that made me feel gross. I would rip him about five new assholes if I were you. People who do not write have no idea how intensely personal stuff like that is... That's such a major violation of trust.

How did you find out about it? Did he tell you himself?

Alright, well we've been together a little over two months and since it hasn't been that long it's really not that hard for me to let go you know?

yeah he told me himself. That's what I think is so fucking stupid. Not only did he have the balls to do it, but he's so cockfaced that he actually told me in a joking manner implying that I hide it well.

After he told me I got really upset. I was so angry that I just couldn't speak. I sat there in silence not even looking at him because I just couldn't bare to lock eyes with someone who could even possibly think of violating my privacy like that.

Anyhow, this happened three days ago. I dumped him the night it happened and told him that I was sticking to my principles. I don't deal with lies, mind games or people I can't trust. But now, I'm wondering if I was to harsh on him and if I should have just let it pass.

I still wouldn't be able to trust him though, I'd be constantly worrying that he's leafind through my things trying to find someone out about me. I don't understand why he just doesn't come out and ask me?

Mind games blow. :mad::mad:

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by siceone

Bella

drop the Zero and roll with the hero

I just watched cool as Ice Im sorry

man, i can't get over how slick your sig is.... fucking rocking drawing. ;)

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by siceone

Im kinda tired of Im im searching for a new one

but I like yours too I can almost see up the chicks skirt !!!

it's from Cream.. I rave I went to last summer.. promoed by 514prod :)

I'm a writer also. My girlfriend at the time was always trying to read my shit, but I don't let anyone read anything that I haven't finished, which is almost everything. So she searched through all my discs, read the book I was working on and freaked out by what i had written. I packed my shit and moved out that day. She still trys to apologize and get back together with me.:horns:

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by boywonder77

I'm a writer also. My girlfriend at the time was always trying to read my shit, but I don't let anyone read anything that I haven't finished, which is almost everything. So she searched through all my discs, read the book I was working on and freaked out by what i had written. I packed my shit and moved out that day. She still trys to apologize and get back together with me.:horns:

it's such an invasion of privacy.

i just found out that the reason he did this was to find out something bad about me so that he could get rid of me before I could fuck him over.

:mad:

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by atomicapples

give him head...

dude, i guess you didn't read my other thread labled

MY BOYFRIEND DOESN'T LIKE GETTING ORAL!!!!!!

:eek:

Guest bellaragazza

im not trying to be a dick here.. but what is the problem??? you on AIM?

it was a problem... but now it's over with. thank god..

he had the following problems:

1) didn't like oral giving or getting

2) didnt want to have sex in any other position but shitty old missionary

2) insecurity problems and accused me of cheating on him everyday

3) snooped through my stuff

4) constantly told me about his olympic masterbating marathons

fucking right, i'm glad its over...

i'm single again. WHOOOOHOOO! :laugh::tongue:

Guest bellaragazza

so hook up with me.. i love fucking~!!~!~

all positions...

:hump:

all the boys here are either 1) prude or 2)carrying some fucking disease... disappointing really