Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the fuck is the point of this damn forum?

highmay

Originally posted by smokesum

For our enjoyment ! Your welcome to come into our circle, but if not then FUCK OFF

your enjoyment?

from what i see here it's nothing but the most pointless shit ever to grace any messageboard...

the fact that DaVe gave you your own forum to post your waste must make your enjoyment one utter cheap thrill after another....

it's sad, it really is...

I'll fuck off with pleasure thank you very much...

oh, and another thing: dont fuck with me...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by highmay

your enjoyment?

from what i see here it's nothing but the most pointless shit ever to grace any messageboard...

the fact that DaVe gave you your own forum to post your waste must make your enjoyment one utter cheap thrill after another....

I have to agree with highmay. Even though I may post dumb things once in a while this takes the cake for dumb shit on a messgae board.

I just don't get it... why do you guys want to be so seperated?? you talk about the same shit as on the ny board, but you want to be excluded for some odd reason... I am confused.

Originally posted by highmay

your enjoyment?

:laugh:

Originally posted by gabo

I have to agree with highmay. Even though I may post dumb things once in a while this takes the cake for dumb shit on a messgae board.

I just don't get it... why do you guys want to be so seperated?? you talk about the same shit as on the ny board, but you want to be excluded for some odd reason... I am confused.

takes the cake for dumb shit???

what makes one post dumber than another??

what I dont get is why does it bother you so much?

Originally posted by smokesum

takes the cake for dumb shit???

what makes one post dumber than another??

what I dont get is why does it bother you so much?

yeah:D

we're just posting, its not like we're even talking bad about the other forums, its just a messageboard. and i still post in other forums not just this one.

People take things way too seriously anim11.gif

I love how people try to make sense of our forum here... it's not something you should look into too much. Just hang out a little bit, see if you like it here, and if you don't wanna hang, there's like 15 other forums you can try ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

People take things way too seriously anim11.gif

I love how people try to make sense of our forum here... it's not something you should look into too much. Just hang out a little bit, see if you like it here, and if you don't wanna hang, there's like 15 other forums you can try ;)

VeRy WeLL saiD:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by avalondon3

Hey, if u dont like it, how about u go and post on sicktracks. Oh wait, they ridiculed your pompous gay-ass and sent u packing....Never mind. Maybe you're better off not posting here or there:rolleyes:

... But I never posted on sicktracks.

I have read it before but never posted. The only boards i've posted on were cp and vip.

... But I never posted on sicktracks.

I have read it before but never posted. The only boards i've posted on were cp and vip.

Sorry if I wasnt clear enough, but my post was intended for High-gay, not you.. You on the other hand are more than welcome..:)

• 1 year later...