Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check this out....

vicman

So before heading of to Buzz last night I stopped by Tower and picked up Sven Vath: In the Mix. The Sound of the Second Season. Noche y Dia.

DISC 1-Noche (Night)

1. Surgeon- Death Before Surrender

2. Mindlab- Lick

3. DFunk- Tone 1

4. DJ Shufflemaster- Geylang

5. Secret Cinema- Acid Come

6. Daze Maxim- Remis Playaz (Alter Ego Remix)

7. 1st Bass- Slam Me Down

8. Vitalic- Rock 01

9. Alter Ego- Betty Ford (DJ Rush Mix)

10. Speedy J- Krekc

11. Marco Carola- Open Source

12. Fabrice Lig- Escape from Nowhere

13. Funk D'Void- Diabla' (Heavenly Mix)

DISC 2-Dia (Day)

1. Quite Daze- Scenic Route

2. L'Usine- Flat

3. Sunpeople- Check Your Buddha (Sven Vath Remix)

4. Steve Bug- Night Like This (Ritcie Hawtin's A Night Like That Remix)

5. Tonty Senghore pres. Love Pack One- Where Is the Love?

6. Matthias Schaffhauser feat. Rob Taylor- Hey Little Girl (Extended Blue Mix)

7. Sanuel L. Sessions- Merengue

8. Christian Morgenstern- Lydia to the Edge of Panic

9. Auch- Pick-Up (R. Villalobos Rmx.)

10. Two Lone Swordsmen- Solo Strike

11. Sensorama- New Aged

12. Aphex Twin- Windowlicker

First CD is harder and the second is mellower, but I'm totally digging it. Yes, I know its from last year, but I feel like spreading the love here.

By the way, its Saturday and I'm in office, thats why I'm posting....I'm still tired from last night....

:(

Originally posted by therunner

It sucks having to work the weekend doesn't it. Next weekend will be my first weekend off in 4 weeks.

dude thats kinda sucky, not the fact that your an MD, but the weird ass schedules that MD's some time get. Lots of my friends are going to med school and some of their schedules are out of whack, with 20+ hr rotations and shit...thankfully I always sucked in biology and shit so med school was never in my horizon. Whats your practice?

Originally posted by vicman

dude thats kinda sucky, not the fact that your an MD, but the weird ass schedules that MD's some time get. Lots of my friends are going to med school and some of their schedules are out of whack, with 20+ hr rotations and shit...thankfully I always sucked in biology and shit so med school was never in my horizon. Whats your practice?

I am close to a doctor as you are, I just study up on chemicals and the body, and thats it, Greenfields, Leeds, and homelands and fucking raves in the UK.

I'm now listening to Choo-Choo Romero's Subliminal Sessions 2...the damn thing got me groovin' in the office dancer.gif

There is no radio, no cd player no tape player no computer in the office that has any type of radio player on it and firewalls prevent downloading it. I get four channels to watch on tv CNN, MSNBC, NBC and and the other cnn channel that I can't think of now and am not going to walk over and look at to find out.

where the hell is Greenfields?

Liverpool and Sheffield come to mind for good educational retreats

Winchester, Hampshire.

And here is PART of this years line up.

1st June 2002 1pm - 6am

Sasha, Carl Cox, John Digweed, Pete Tong, Jeff Mills, Erick Morillo, Gilles Peterson, Roger Sanchez, Dave Pearce, Darren Emerson, Tiesto, Steve Lawler, Roni Size, Sven Vath, Seb Fontaine, Dillinja & Lemon D, Richie Hawtin, Lottie, Nick Warren, Harry ‘Choo Choo’ Romero, Judge Jules, Graeme Park, Mr C, Yousef, Rui Da Silva, Fergie, Ralph Lawson, Guy Ornadel, Paul Taylor, Sander Kleinenberg, Tim Westwood, DJ Marky

Originally posted by therunner

Winchester, Hampshire.

And here is PART of this years line up.

1st June 2002 1pm - 6am

Sasha, Carl Cox, John Digweed, Pete Tong, Jeff Mills, Erick Morillo, Gilles Peterson, Roger Sanchez, Dave Pearce, Darren Emerson, Tiesto, Steve Lawler, Roni Size, Sven Vath, Seb Fontaine, Dillinja & Lemon D, Richie Hawtin, Lottie, Nick Warren, Harry ‘Choo Choo’ Romero, Judge Jules, Graeme Park, Mr C, Yousef, Rui Da Silva, Fergie, Ralph Lawson, Guy Ornadel, Paul Taylor, Sander Kleinenberg, Tim Westwood, DJ Marky

sweet lineup, i would go crazy if i ilived in the uk, between music and football, i would be useless for anything else.

sweet lineup, i would go crazy if i ilived in the uk, between music and football, i would be useless for anything else.

Yeah I know, I lived in Germany for two years and the weekends were spent in England, Ireland, Spain (Ibiza x3), or Holland. Fucking mad time over there and the people really love their music and football butnot always in that order.

The great thing about living in Europe is you can always catch these really cheap flights, it usually cost around $80 to fly anywhere in europe, or ifyou ha the time, just take the train.