Clubplanet Nightlife Community

got jerked

atomicapples

the fucking kabab guy in front of roxy is a jerk...

i asked for the lamb meat... and then he said... how would you like it... and then i said... greek style... marko then said some stupid remark like... "yea greek style, he wants his kabab up his ass"... well thats besides the point... i have the fucker 20 beans for 3 kabab... all i got back was 3 dollars.. what a mark up~! then i was like no no no.. so then we got 2 extra sodas... and then barslut said ... "yo give me more shit, or your kart is going to be upside down any minute"... imagine a kabab on the floor with a piece of coal rolling down then street??? hahahaha... funny shit...

fucking hindus...

Originally posted by atomicapples

i asked for the lamb meat... and then he said... how would you like it... and then i said... greek style... marko then said some stupid remark like... "yea greek style, he wants his kabab up his ass"... well thats besides the point... i have the fucker 20 beans for 3 kabab... all i got back was 3 dollars.. what a mark up~! then i was like no no no.. so then we got 2 extra sodas... and then barslut said ... "yo give me more shit, or your kart is going to be upside down any minute"... imagine a kabab on the floor with a piece of coal rolling down then street??? hahahaha... funny shit...

fucking hindus...

yea those fuckers need a slap over the head once in a while...

fucking hindus...

yea seriously they need to be taught a fuckin lesson. See, im the smart white-boy though. I always school them. He says, " Tha reed dollar" and i know i obviously have more than that in my pocket so i tell him, "eh, u know what forget it man i dont think i have enough" so he goes, "how mooch u hav?" So i go, "i only got a dollar" he says, " ok my friend we make deal" So bam..a fuckin kabab for $1. EAT IT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Oh and in the other pocket, i had $60.

i asked for the lamb meat... and then he said... how would you like it... and then i said... greek style... marko then said some stupid remark like... "yea greek style, he wants his kabab up his ass

HAAAAAAAA Thanks Marko, it's good to know someone else knows the dirty truth about the Greeks :laugh2: Hey jonstephen where'd u go off to? hahahahah

Guest danni133
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Not this week - it was my last week stuck in DC ughhhh but I'll be back in action this Friday :D

Aly,

Yaaaaaaay I'll see ya Friday :D

Call me when you get in so we can plan it out

~Danielle