Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

Blatant attempt to pad my posts.....

Originally posted by Kuro

Sorry you have to be at work today, Vic.

yeah kinda sux. especilly since i'm still feeling the effects from yesterday (by the way where is the rolling smiley?) and the lack of sleep, i'm trying to keep a straight face in the office and not seem spaced out....but from here until WMC I think I'll have my plate full :(

Originally posted by vicman

yeah kinda sux. especilly since i'm still feeling the effects from yesterday (by the way where is the rolling smiley?) and the lack of sleep, i'm trying to keep a straight face in the office and not seem spaced out....but from here until WMC I think I'll have my plate full :(

What hours do you work on the weekends. I get the shaft with a 10am-10pm shift.

Originally posted by therunner

What hours do you work on the weekends. I get the shaft with a 10am-10pm shift.

Holy shit. I don't think I could do that unless I was making an ungodly amount of money.

Originally posted by Kuro

Holy shit. I don't think I could do that unless I was making an ungodly amount of money.

Thats what happens to stupid fucks like me that sign thier lives away to serve thier country. And you now you can see where your tax dollars are going because they have me here on the weekends and I do NOTHING!!! I answer the phones sometimes but they haven't rang since Thursday.

Originally posted by therunner

Thats what happens to stupid fucks like me that sign thier lives away to serve thier country. And you now you can see where your tax dollars are going because they have me here on the weekends and I do NOTHING!!! I answer the phones sometimes but they haven't rang since Thursday.

Oh, military? That's different, though the hours still suck.