Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DjJonStephen...

dgmodel

Yo, that was my roomate. He posts on here as keveneci.....

He got booted because he tried like three times with the same bartender with the same bouncer there to get drinks. I didn't even realize what happened because I was so tanked. I caught up with him at vinyl though and he was telling me the story. You guys fucked me up there.

BTW.......he's not gay as far as I know. And that weird room you are talking about is the CP lounge. Chris Lewis, a.k.a laraver spins in there.

Wanna hear something else thats funny, I went to vinyl after Roxy and stayed till around 7, still tanked. It was getting bad, I was sitting down and I closed my eyes for like a sec and felt myself passing out. The two kids next to me thought I was really fucked up and kept asking me what I was on.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You guys fucked me up there.

Chill Pickle... lol... it didnt seem like i had to twist your arm to drink... oh well hope you had a good time... and if you did thats all that matters...

as for your boy... he asked me for my id again and i told him dont keep trying to get drinks, and how the fuck did he lose the band in like 5 seconds... i remember him giving me my thing back and then i see him again and hes like i lost it. derf?!?!

how was vinyl??? is it as good as everyone says it is??? is it worth going???

Originally posted by atomicapples

is it me or behind roxy there was like some crazy ass long stairs??~!?

where do they go???

i want to go in there....

and where was in??

i wasin some red room??? it looked like some austin powers type shit...

Yo

I have been wondering the same thing since that party started. Ithought I was the only one that noticed. Im gonna ask the bouncer next time where they go.

Originally posted by dgmodel

Chill Pickle... lol... it didnt seem like i had to twist your arm to drink... oh well hope you had a good time... and if you did thats all that matters...

as for your boy... he asked me for my id again and i told him dont keep trying to get drinks, and how the fuck did he lose the band in like 5 seconds... i remember him giving me my thing back and then i see him again and hes like i lost it. derf?!?!

how was vinyl??? is it as good as everyone says it is??? is it worth going???

LMAO...........nah man, it was real cool chillin with you guys. Wanna hear something funny, he used the wristband to get a drink then took it off for some weird reason. Then he realized he needed it to get another drink so he asked you again and I guess thats when he got booted.

BTW.......vinyl is awesome. Not a drinking place but a spot to hear the best music in the city and the vibe is the chillest in the city.