Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ttz

Mixing CD???

Sometimes i use PCDJ Red to make a mix cd..The only problem is that the cd is one track, 80 min long..So that means if i want to skip to a song i have to fast forward it and it takes forever..Is there a way i can make it so i could skip tracks, like when you by the cd at a music store. Is there a program???

Originally posted by ttz

Sometimes i use PCDJ Red to make a mix cd..The only problem is that the cd is one track, 80 min long..So that means if i want to skip to a song i have to fast forward it and it takes forever..Is there a way i can make it so i could skip tracks, like when you by the cd at a music store. Is there a program???

Get a program called "cdrwin". It allows you to write what is called a cue file which tells the burning program when specifically to break up the tracks. Its takes some time to get used to, but is crucial to everything after that.

Originally posted by ttz

How do u make mixed cds whit PCDJ RED? I have it but have no clue how to do it.

bro, you can use CDWAV...it's a wav splitting program...after you do your 80 minute mix, open it with cdwav...then just click split whereever you want your split and you're in business...very simple...

or just use Nero burning software after you finish with PCDJ and just manually enter what times you want to split the songs,

it then goes and indexes these locations just like a cd

make sure you burn using the track at once method .

hope this helps