Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bestfriends & Lovers...

dgmodel

okay heres the scenario... (its so sweet valley high, babysitters club that its not even fuckin funny...) here we go... picture this... your best friend... i mean bestest friend in the world. wants to go out with your best/bestest female friend... what do you do??? do you ask them to not do it out of respect of all three relationships, do you go with the flow? what would you do?

What do you know about SVH cupcake? Jessica? Elizabeth? Layla? Enid?

<~~~< Big dork!

Anywho, if these two really stood a chance, I'd definetly lend a helping hand...but I'd make it known until I was blue in the face that I was a neutral party......I would really try and not get invoved in too many aspects of their relationship.....and if both did happen to confide in me, I'd keep my mouth shut and not spill the beans to the other....

But just becareful....those are choppy waters your treading. If that were me, I'd really avoid going down that avenue.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I would probably do it. If your two friends are good for each other than they should be together. Granted it will be wierd at first for you, but just as any other relationship, you have to make some sacrifices.......

sacrifies as in losing your friend? or you bestfriend at that matteR?

Originally posted by dgmodel

what the hell are you talking about???

Sweet Valley High.....

Jessica and Elizabeth = the twin sisters (Jessica is the wild one, Elizabeth was more concervative)

Layla = Jessica's Best friend

Enid = Elizabeth's best friend.....

*I can let you borrow some of the books if you want....* :half:

:cheese:

Originally posted by marcid21

Sweet Valley High.....

Jessica and Elizabeth = the twin sisters (Jessica is the wild one, Elizabeth was more concervative)

Layla = Jessica's Best friend

Enid = Elizabeth's best friend.....

*I can let you borrow some of the books if you want....*

:cheese:

marci... lovin the :cheese: right along with ya!! brought back some memories... i was addicted to those books... :grin:

dg ~ i dunno... i think no matter how hard you tried you would be involved in some way, shape or form in their relationship if they were to establish one... i mean you'd most likey be the person theyd be confiding in, right??

buttt... if you think about it and feel like theyd actually be good together and it would be a worthwhile thing, then i'd say try maybe and see what happens...

sorry for the shitty advise...

off topic... but i saw the pic of you, djjon and apples... nice ~ :D

can someone tell me why i didnt go to roxy this weekend??? :confused:

ill never meet you guys... :cry2:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

off topic... but i saw the pic of you, djjon and apples... nice ~ :D can someone tell me why i didnt go to roxy this weekend??? :confused: ill never meet you guys... :cry2:

hee hee... thank you... maybe I'll get to meet you sometime soon... possibly maybe even next weekend????

i also owned the board game.....but i would NEVER be enid....she sucks...and well..her name is enid...i think that says enough....i was usually jessica because i was an evil lil bitch! .....but would settle for layla as well.....she had lotta money!!!! elizabeth was a geek.....fucker.......gg....

Originally posted by misk

i also owned the board game.....but i would NEVER be enid....she sucks...and well..her name is enid...i think that says enough....i was usually jessica because i was an evil lil bitch! .....but would settle for layla as well.....she had lotta money!!!! elizabeth was a geek.....fucker.......gg....

omg :laugh2: i had the game too and REFUSED to ever be Enid... she was the "ugliest" one lol so i thought... and yea ... cuz she had a stupid name... :rolleyes:... kids....