Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
magilicuti

Early Sunday Morning Roll Call

I went out this weekend and I've been thinking lately its not cool to be in shape. I mean i'm not big or anything but I think when people walk around with no shirt or a tank top in the club it looks cheesy. I feel weird going to school wearing a tshirt lately because i feel like everyone thinks i'm a freak. or i could just be getting paranoid

Originally posted by magilicuti

but I think when people walk around with no shirt or a tank top in the club it looks cheesy. I feel weird going to school wearing a tshirt lately because i feel like everyone thinks i'm a freak. or i could just be getting paranoid

...dont You take your ShiRT off in CLUbS?:blank:

;) ;) ;)

i've done it a couple times i admit but now i just feel so stupid about it. i talk to a lot of people but they are mostly into fitness so they thought what i was saying was crazy talk. what do you guys think?

dont FeeL stuPiD abOut it..DO and wear whateVer Makes You feel CoMfortable....

i honestly used to mind when people did that caps THiNG like that but you seem to pull it off, its part of your image glow. so tell me how do you know when to press shift? do you just press it randomly or is there something to it? seriously just wondering

i honestly used to mind when people did that caps THiNG like that but you seem to pull it off, its part of your image glow. so tell me how do you know when to press shift? do you just press it randomly or is there something to it? seriously just wondering

I AcTuaLLY haVe a TeCHNiQUe To iT....

Originally posted by totallytrance

Depends how you pull it off ..... some guys I've seen can make it look really trashy....

most guys i've seen do it recently just aren't even in shape. its really pathetic. do these ppl think they are in shape or just like wearing no shirt? i really wonder about that

i really wanna know what they think, i mean they see themselves in the mirror. i really don't understand it.

but still even if they were really ripped or built or just in shape i wonder if its just stupid looking to the average person who really doesn't care for working out