Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
o-jay®

Glowsticks & Photons

i hate them with a passion...sorry to anyone who does them...but yea...i despise them...i hate when people try to get in the middle of a circle and start with that shit....if i am standing in a circle on sun morning at factory....i don't wanna see your fucking glowsticks! LOL.......i wanna see some of the best DANCERS....

i mean...yes it is a skill...i won't deny that at all...but to me ..its not 'dancing' ..... but thats just me;)

Originally posted by misk

...i hate when people try to get in the middle of a circle and start with that shit....if i am standing in a circle on sun morning at factory....i don't wanna see your fucking glowsticks! LOL.......i wanna see some of the best DANCERS....

i mean...yes it is a skill...i won't deny that at all...but to me ..its not 'dancing' ..... but thats just me;)

I Agree...

...i hate when people try to get in the middle of a circle and start with that shit....if i am standing in a circle on sun morning at factory....i don't wanna see your fucking glowsticks! LOL.......i wanna see some of the best DANCERS....

I Agree...

Yeah, i think they're pretty played out, and i don't dig those darn circles either :rolleyes:

I used to use and play with them, but after seeing how dumb and goofy people act around them (to the point of drooling :screwy: -)

I pretty much just enjoy them from a distance.

Granted, people do some kool things with them, i think they will eventually phase out ::fingers crossed:: :half:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Yeah, i think they're pretty played out, and i don't dig those darn circles either :rolleyes:

I used to use and play with them, but after seeing how dumb and goofy people act around them (to the point of drooling :screwy: -)

I pretty much just enjoy them from a distance.

Granted, people do some kool things with them, i think they will eventually phase out ::fingers crossed:: :half:

circles...when filled with actual talent are a great thing....of course not in a packed club..that's just fucking annoying....but when i do actually go out..and the place is emptying....and all that's left are the people who have been waiting for enough room to dance.....then..the circle is a great way to showcase your shit!!! and appreciate others....

circles...when filled with actual talent are a great thing....of course not in a packed club..that's just fucking annoying....but when i do actually go out..and the place is emptying....and all that's left are the people who have been waiting for enough room to dance.....then..the circle is a great way to showcase your shit!!! and appreciate others....

yeah...;)

I've seen some bad things happen, though--- like a glowstick flying off the chords and hitting who-knows-what in the head...

When i used to go to exit, it was chill... even Twilo back in the day (it never blew out of proportion there), but yeah, in small clubs it gets annoying.

>>> But you know what IS cool... displaying glowsticks on the drive to the club... hahha, people in the other cars look and wonder "WTF" :laugh: