Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
t0nythelover

sex and pain

if u like spanking girls then you do like pain, whether inflicting or recieving its all the same. i love spanking and getting spanked too sometimes. i also love girls who are aggressive. mmm...i wouldn't a certain kitty clawing at me:hump:

There have been more than a few times when both me and the girl were covered in bruises and scratches afterwards, not to mention that my lip was bleeding as well and I had teeth marks all over my chest.

One of my fav movie quotes:

"Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you."

Pain is good, in moderation.... Bruises, and bite marks, may be a lil too much... def. love hair pulling though... if im not in the mood all you gots to do is grab my hair in a handful at the base of the back of my head and pull down hard and seductively... and i melt... agressive sex, is such a turn on...;)

Mmmm... there's nothing quite so arousing as that little sting of pain followed by a rush of endorphins... Hair-pulling, biting, lightly squeezing the throat, and everyone here knows about my obsession with spanking. And as long as any marks left behind are someplace that can be hidden- it's all good!