Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hong kong?

scratchapella

Yeah I went to Hong Kong over christmas! Club scene is OK (Bar scene is better), went to a place called Drop, kinda alot of banker-types for my taste, not exactly a hardcore scene, but a nice place! Went to a rave type thing that really sucked! DJ Krush, some others, but no drugs there, no alcohol and not that many people and it was New Years Eve!!!......Lame, I guess Carl Cox played a few days before that and that was the place to be! I`d recommend if you go there to take a train into CHina`s closest big city Guangzhou, they had some really cool clubs there, and nice places to stay for super cheap!

sauve, you suck, this question was meant for you!

:(:(:(

Hey, I've been doing work for a while today!!!! Some of us spent way too much time reading these posts last week and didn't get enough work done, thus why I haven't posted much today, although a couple of people deserve a major tongue lashing for stupidity and such...... I'll leave that one alone though.

I was like 16 when I left there, I can tell you where to go for some kick ass bars and such, night clubs.... well we went to 1 in Kauloon(sp??) damn I can't even remember how to spell!!!!! I can find out for you though... I have a good friend who lives in Shanghai, works for PWC and his parents live in Hong Kong, so he would def. know more than me as he's been there just last week. Besides, you've got a while before you go right?? So I can have him start scouting out places for you, aight!!!

Now, you cantonese prolly wont matter too much anymore, as more and more people are starting to speak madarin.... what I've been told. Any more questions??? :D:D

I'm out of here in a little while, but I'll try checking from home this evening ok??

Oh, yeah.... Hong Kong is an Excellent place to chill.... you're gonna have a killer time, though you'll prolly come back and spell like this centre, potatoe, tomatoe, colour, ask to go to the loo, use the underground, yell at us for smoking faggs, and wanna shag...... shall I continue???

Nice seeing you on Fri!!!!!!!!!!! Now this is getting long and I gotta go, lates

• 3 weeks later...

My mandarin and my cantonese are about the same, nonexistant! Though, it wasnt hard to get around , they speak alot of english (of course in HK, but also in China!). At least a lot more than in Japan, where I live! I dont have any plans to go back soon, not b/c I didnt like it or anything.........just b/c there are tons of places I want to go in Asia!!! So if you want to check out Tokyo clubs, I`m down.......went to some crazy ones last weekend, but HK is on my been there done that list....for now! Here`s a good site though www.hk.bcmagazine.net Happy trails, its a dope city!!!!