Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yoyoyo

the fact that a language called ebonics actually exhists is amazing... where has our society gone??? a language for those who couldn't handle english!!! and thanks for letting me know the proper terminology, but Matty C is not like anyone else!!!! the word "HOLLER" is my "ebonics!!! thats the way i spell it, and thats the way i say it!!! i cant be like everyone else, then i wouldn't be the true matty c!!! but maybe you can teach me some ebonics, cause i do have a ghetto side... im not gonna lie, i creep downstairs at abyss... so maybe we can set up some lessons!!! hahaha

shizel my nizel like this at the abyss...

Originally posted by themcmattyc

the fact that a language called ebonics actually exhists is amazing... where has our society gone??? a language for those who couldn't handle english!!! and thanks for letting me know the proper terminology, but Matty C is not like anyone else!!!! the word "HOLLER" is my "ebonics!!! thats the way i spell it, and thats the way i say it!!! i cant be like everyone else, then i wouldn't be the true matty c!!! but maybe you can teach me some ebonics, cause i do have a ghetto side... im not gonna lie, i creep downstairs at abyss... so maybe we can set up some lessons!!! hahaha

hahaha lol.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

what are you the fresh prince of Bellaire:laugh: :laugh:

PS your website sucks..........

Now the truth comes out about the abyss clientel ---

yup...thats it!!! you got it!!!! im ghetto!!! don't make me gat ya ass... im rollin on 20's spendin my cheddar, smokin my philly, wit my tims, my hoodie, my skullie, my jesus piece, and my platinum chain wit them diamonds in it!!!

you definately got nothing better to do... im not like a kid in grammer school... theres no need to make constant digs at others every chance you get... once again, i guess success and jealously can cause one to do that...

just saw a few more threads i need to respond to... my website may suck, but the 98,000 hits it gets a month make it a successful site!!! and ill post the chart with proof of that!!! also, threats dont go too well with me... if you come close to touching me you will be destroyed...